FM 2012 Transfer Updates (summer 2013)

I have made almost all the transfers up to date ... including Alcantara to Bayern ... and made some attributes improvements also ... hope you like it :)

Here is the link :

Benzema&Cavani.dbc

;)

Attribute Changes :

Dortmund : Gundogan , Reus , Aubameyang , Sokratis .
Juventus : Vidal , Gabbiadini , ogbonna , Simone Zaza .
Feyenoord : Bruno Martins Indi
Saint Etienne : Kurt Zouma

those are who i remember right now !

The Record Transfer this season is on the verge of happening ........

CAVANI to .................... PSG for 63 m Euros !!!!!!!!! WOW ! :O

Cavani + Ibra = Mass Destruction :p

The Record Transfer this season is on the verge of happening ........

CAVANI to .................... PSG for 63 m Euros !!!!!!!!! WOW ! :O

Cavani + Ibra = Mass Destruction :p

Unfortunately Ibra probably will be sold, as they play one man forward :)

i will be downloadint this on September 1st, not much point in starting a new save before all the transfers are done but great work

Thanks for the update. On the whole it is really good, but there is a problem with the European Competitions. Barcelona & maybe others are in the Champions League & the Europa league. can you please take a look at this. Also, why are Reading in the Europa League?

Thanks for the update. On the whole it is really good, but there is a problem with the European Competitions. Barcelona & maybe others are in the Champions League & the Europa league. can you please take a look at this. Also, why are Reading in the Europa League?

I know, but the real problem is that in editor it all seems ok, but in game it doesn't... And I don't know how to solve it...

Cavani, awesome update.

By the way, i noticed that Bernard from Atlético Mineiro (the one Arsenal is interested) it's not in the game. Did you already check that?

Thanks for this.

Cavani, awesome update.

By the way, i noticed that Bernard from Atlético Mineiro (the one Arsenal is interested) it's not in the game. Did you already check that?

Thanks for this.

If he is not on the game, I will create him, don't worry :)

He is in the game ... With Athletico Miniero U19's ... He Should have a second Nationality ( Spanish ) ... He & Adryan Tavares :wub:

are the best talent from Brazil Now .. they're the next Neymar and Oscar and maybe they're even better !! ^^)

Last edited: