Hey ive only just got the new fm2012! can anyone suggest a nice challenge to ease me back into the game! Prefer to be in england any league. Thanks!

Country/Continent: Europe
Tier: Top Tier
Financial state: Rich/Stable
Media Prediction: 5-10th - European Push

Country/Continent: europe (all countries that let you play in uefa and CL)
Tier: top tier
Financial state: very rich (first time i play fm12 so i then i like to have alot of money)
Media Prediction: (7-4) qualify for europe or something like that

I would like it if i had some more building to do to the squad, preferably not to many country laws that cut me down on doing transfers

as you see i like it easy the first time :p

Last edited:
Y
Country/Continent: France,England,Italy,Germany
Tier: top division
Financial state: transfer budget over 4 mil or a talented squad with less than 5 mil to spend
Media Prediction: no top 4 clubs
preferably a team thats in the europa league or is euro caliber but is underacheivingNOT including PSG, Newcastle, Werder (ive had saves with all of them and lost interest with them)
Liverpool?

Country/Continent: europe (all countries that let you play in uefa and CL)
Tier: top tier
Financial state: very rich (first time i play fm12 so i then i like to have alot of money)
Media Prediction: (7-4) qualify for europe or something like that

I would like it if i had some more building to do to the squad, preferably not to many country laws that cut me down on doing transfers

as you see i like it easy the first time :p
Arsenal maybe? I took them to second place just 1 point behind Man Utd, try and beat United for the title! And they have good money too

2 championship teams for a network game!! preferably not the relagated teams or the promoted teams from league 1!!
We would like a team who have a decent stadium!!!

Thanks from me and my mate Alan!

Tier: second division
Financial state: not too poor, but also not rich
Media prediction: 15-5 (no top contender for promotion, but also no relegation-candidate)

They also should have a nice history and a nice logo.

Thanks!

Tier: second division
Financial state: not too poor, but also not rich
Media prediction: 15-5 (no top contender for promotion, but also no relegation-candidate)

They also should have a nice history and a nice logo.

Thanks!
Southampton!!! They are awesome!

Country/Continent: Italy
Tier: Serie A
Financial state: Stable or Rich

Looking for an Italian challenge but can't decide if I want to use 1 of the big boys or an up and coming young team

Either in the first league or second but not lower.
i am looking for the team with the best squad from these leagues. Cheers

2 championship teams for a network game!! preferably not the relagated teams or the promoted teams from league 1!!
We would like a team who have a decent stadium!!!

Thanks from me and my mate Alan!

Which team is more fun to use? Bolton or Newcastle? I kinda wanna go with Bolton and change how they play to a sort of Barca style over the seasons so it will be more of a challenge. Any other team ideas? Preferably in England, I don't mind what type of team!

Tier: Top Division
Fianacial State: Willing To Give Me Money In The Transfer Market

I'd like to have a team which is able to become better and better as the seasons go on.

Which team is more fun to use? Bolton or Newcastle? I kinda wanna go with Bolton and change how they play to a sort of Barca style over the seasons so it will be more of a challenge. Any other team ideas? Preferably in England, I don't mind what type of team!

Fulham. This club has some good players like Hangeland, Dembélé and Ruíz. This club doesn't have (very) much money (trololol) so it's pretty challenging :p

Tier: English Premier League/ Liga BBVA
Financial State: Shouldn't be in debt
Other Info : I want to win the premier league or La Liga using a team not in the top 3. Any advice would be useful as i am really bored atm and need a new save to start off with. Thanks!!

Tier: First division
Financial state: -
Media prediction:
Second half of the table or fight against relegation
A team you could recommend?