QPR, Norwich or Swansea?
I want to try to make one of them a steady top 4 team in 4 or 5 years.
Do you think this is possible with a Championship team? Southampton?

Well, QPR has the best squad, of course, so they would probably be the easiest of those three.
Southampton is really great, good facilities, stadium, good finance. I also think in npower championship middlesbrough are great, I am playing them right now.Also, you can go with West Ham. All great teams.

Country: one of the smaller nations. E.g belguim,holland,denmark,sweden etc
Tier : top
Finance: doesn't matter.
Want a team who aren't ready to win the league in the first season but could challenge in the next few seasons

Want a team who aren't ready to win the league in the first season but could challenge in the next few seasons

Heerenveen, Groningen, Vitesse. Can't really recommend other nations' clubs cause haven't played them that much. These teams in Holland are really great, a lot of talent - that's what I like about Eredivisie. GL

EDIT: Just remembered how awesome these teams are, so I started season with Heerenveen. LOL

Last edited:
Tier: First division
Financial state: Okay
Media prediction: Mid table

Looking for a club to manage in Spain. Club with good start players, and good base of youth besides Real, Barca or Valencia.

Haven't seen anybody ask for this, but Aris Thessaloniki (Salonika) are a fun team to manage, they suprisingly missed out on the European competitions last season, so the board really want you to qualify :)

OB (Odense Boldklub, Denmkar) AaB (Denmark) or Brøndby IF (Denmark).

Quite fun to try and see if you can break FC Copenhagens domination.

Competition: England, France, Spain, Germany,...
Media prediction: 7-...

I just want a young squad...

Tier: Championship-Npower league 2

Just want a team to have fun with, decent squad with a few youth players, good facilities would be a added bonus but it cannot be southampton, had a save with them but game save corrupted

Palace have good Youth Facilities if i remember correctly , they would be a decent challenge. They don't really have their Real life form in the game.

Palace have good Youth Facilities if i remember correctly , they would be a decent challenge. They don't really have their Real life form in the game.

Yes Palace sound interesting, might also try Crewe because their squad looks quite promising

Tier: Any (above League Two);
Team: Fallen Giant.

The two Sheffield clubs, Charlton, Preston in League 1.

Derby, Ipswich, Leeds, Notts Forrest, Coventry in the Championship.

I know you said above league 2 but Bradford have gone from the Premiership to league two so are very much a fallen giant.

Tier: MLS
Team: Not the biggest, not the smallest. Am intending to do a make the league and country the worlds best, so I want a bit of a challenge without it being majorly frustrating

Country/Continent: A secondary league in europe ( Dennmark, Swizterland (sp), etc.)
Tier: 1st of the country
Financial state: Stable
Media Prediction: top

EDIT: Forgot to say that if possible i want it to ben in the Champions league

Last edited:
for an MLS team, try D.C. United. They have a large stadium and great young talent (Kitchen, Najar, etc) but they have been very underachieving. They have the talent to possibly make the playoffs, but they finished around the bottom half of their division.

Tier: MLS
Team: Not the biggest, not the smallest. Am intending to do a make the league and country the worlds best, so I want a bit of a challenge without it being majorly frustrating

Be the expansion team in Montreal. Despite being first year they do have a good fan base coming and decent players. Chicago is a big city that has fallen down a bit.

Of course you could be my favorite team in Columbus. Decent size stadium and has some good young players. Could go with Portland since most people like to do Seattle and that is heated rival.