Country/Continent: Europe
Tier: Top
Financial state: Stable
Media Prediction: Not a top team. Maybe 3rd-6th or something like that

If possible I'd like to manage a team that has good youth facilities and maybe a large stadium that it has from previous triumphs, but now cannot fill.
Galatasaray

Country/Continent: Europe, preferably not England.
Tier: 1st.
Financial state: Stable.
Media Prediction: 6th-10th.
again galatasaray

Country/Continent: England, France, Spain
Tier: 1 or 2
Financial state: Stable - Rich
Media Prediction: if Tier 1 prefer between 10 - 20th if Tier 2 between 1th - 10th

I am looking for a challenge. A team that has some good prospects where you can build around.. I want to play for a long time with this save so if that helps :)

Country/Continent: England, France, Spain
Tier: 1 or 2
Financial state: Stable - Rich
Media Prediction: if Tier 1 prefer between 10 - 20th if Tier 2 between 1th - 10th

I am looking for a challenge. A team that has some good prospects where you can build around.. I want to play for a long time with this save so if that helps :)

Spain : Atlethic Bilbao
France : Lille , Rennes , Toulouse
England : Aston Villa , Everton , Newcastle .

A team that is similar to Newcastle - decent squad, decent budget etc, but with room to improve.

Any country really with Europe.

Tier: championship/league 1
Financial: rich
Facilities: good
Budget: good amount of money
Most important for me is a team that will let me build a stadium

Tier: championship/league 1
Financial: rich
Facilities: good
Budget: 10 million around that?

With so much money only Leicester, Southampton, West Ham, Birmingham, (Blackpool?) spring to mind but I doubt any of them have anywhere near that 10mill, maybe more in the region of 5mill, but I haven't played with any of the above but know they will be your greatest candidates.

Country/Continent:Europe
Tier: From 1st to second
Financial state:Rich
Media Prediction: Midtable but if it could be 15-10th place ?

Division: any top european division preferably not englan
Status: one of the better teams in the division and qualifiying for europe
Budget: irrelevant
A team that has history or is underachieving but most importantly is a fun save with one or 2 good youngsters to build a team around

Country/Continent:Europe
Tier: From 1st to second
Financial state:Rich
Media Prediction: Midtable but if it could be 15-10th place ?

Not many teams like that but maybe Malaga?

Division: any top european division preferably not englan
Status: one of the better teams in the division and qualifiying for europe
Budget: irrelevant
A team that has history or is underachieving but most importantly is a fun save with one or 2 good youngsters to build a team around

Napoli, Dortmund, At Madrid, Sevilla, Athletic or Fiorentina.

Country/Continent: any
Tier: 1st tier
Financial state: stable - rich, at least, have sufficient wage to sign free player. transfer budget not important
Media Prediction: 5th-10th

my criteria: have at least excellent training facilites to develop potential of the player and good young training facilites, also maybe 1 or 2 potential youngsters to develop also.
fans aren't nagging for trophy, as I try to rebuild the team from bottom to top, crawling for a consistent place in league table.

I have 2 requirements actually. I'd like to start a new game, but I'm not really sure what kind of a club to choose, so I'd be grateful if you'd help me with both. Please recommend more teams if you can, as I like to have a variety to choose from :)

Country/Continent: England
Tier: League 1/2
Financial state: At least stable
Media Prediction: Doesn't matter
Additional requirements: I want a team that has never seen how the top flight looks like and never won any major trophies, but currently has some potential to advance in leagues. I'd like to lead a club coming from the lower tiers and make it a leading club.

Tier: League 1 or lower
Financial state: Doesn't matter
Media Prediction: Doesn't matter
Additional requirements: A club that used to be in the top flight, is a respected club and had a somewhat proud history, but has now fallen low, so my idea is to make a club like that great. My only idea so far is Notts County, but if you have some other suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Thanks in advance :)

P.s: I'd prefer the clubs to have the full backing of the chairman. I don't like a chairman who is looking to leave the club soon.

Last edited:
Country/Continent: Any/Europe
Tier: Top
Financial State: Average
Media Prediction: 6-12 (If not in Italy, Spain, England, Germany it can be from 3-5)

My Criteria: A bit of history in Champions League or Euro League, and some good young players that can be if not worldclass, one of the best in their league.

umm guys i cba to do that format thing because i wanna ask, i just got this game recently and im stumped weather to manage man city or arsenal

i like both teams very much so which one will i have more fun managing, thanks

umm guys i cba to do that format thing because i wanna ask, i just got this game recently and im stumped weather to manage man city or arsenal

i like both teams very much so which one will i have more fun managing, thanks

Look at it this way:

City - Buy whoever you want.
Arsenal - Rebuild a squad thats just lost their best players.

Country/Continent: Europe
Tier: /
Financial state: /
Media Prediction: /
It's pretty random, I just want something new. I've had Tottenham, Aston Villa, Porto, Lille, Wigan.
Maybe a club with some problems? Or maybe starting in Belgium, cause that's where I live? Actually I really don't know, but I would like a couple of suggestions so I can choose which one suits me best. Thanks

Tier: 2nd or below
Financial state: Stable, enough to buy a couple of free agents and loans
Media Prediction: Promotion or mid-table