Country/Continent: England
Tier: League 2 and up
Financial state: Any
Media Prediction: Mid to lower table finish

I want a team that is FUN to manage and will keep me interested for atleast a few seasons, fairly challenging and with a young talented squad.

I want to play with a team in Europe's top leagues which got promoted this season or has low expectations. It shouldn't have many debts and should be in secure financial position. I though about clubs like QPR, Granada, Dijon,... Can anybody recommend me a good team?

Tier: Any
Media Prediction: Fight for relegation, looking for a difficult challenge

i've tried Norwich and found it fairly straight forward so any other teams you would recommend?

Tier: Any
Media Prediction: Fight for relegation, looking for a difficult challenge

i've tried Norwich and found it fairly straight forward so any other teams you would recommend?

Bolton will be tough without Cahill. You could try to play with a club in the blue square premier. it will be hard to get into the premier league. Or you could challenge yourself in just buying english or british players

Country/Continent: Any semi decent European league (Not England or Spain)
Tier: Top
Financial state: Not fussed how rich however at least 5 million for players
Media Prediction: Top 6

Tier: L1 or below
Financial State: Rich for the tier
Media prediction: 10th +

Looking for a team that has a good youth base, that I could develop into a team who can pass the ball and play attractive, fun football, not a team of brutes

Any suggestions welcome! :)

I started a season with Roma but I am a little bit overwhelmed. With the amount of players they have. I'd rather start off with a smaller squad and make it bigger. How is fiorentina?

Country/Continent: Europe (Other than England)
Financial state: Enough money that they're and can spend if need be, but not so much that they can chuck it around however they want.
Media Prediction: Any

I'm looking for a new challenge, I've done everything I feel is interesting in England at all levels. Now I'm looking for a top tier team in Europe with who I can develop into a team which either has a new chapter in their history or a team which has had past glories but haven't enjoyed the taste of victory for many a year.
The squad size doesn't matter overly but a large squad which is full of players that you just can't shift isn't the greatest. Suggestions will be much appreciated. Cheers!

Hello Guys I Am Really Stuck For Who To Manage!! Nation..England.
I Would Like A Fun And Enjoyable save with a team in England..

Can anyone recomend a Blue square permier team that is good to build for the future? I need a long save were i can take them to the premier league

Country/Continent: Any semi decent European league (Not England or Spain)
Financial state: Not fussed how rich however at least 5 million for players
Media Prediction: Top 6

Im currently enjoting playing as Wolfsburg. Best thing about the Bundesliga - NO WORK PERMITS!

Tier: Premiership Or Championship
Financial state:Decent Trasfer Budget
Media Prediction:8th-17th

Country/Continent: (anywhere except italy)
Tier: (any)
Financial state: (rich/stable)
Media Prediction: (mid)

Country/Continent: Any
Tier: 1st - 2nd
Financial state: not too bothered as long they have some money appropriate for their league
Media Prediction: any

I just haven't been able to get into any games, I want a team that will keep me hooked for a bit!

After 3 seasons with PSG winning everything and having amazing squad it starts to get boring.
Should I stay another season or leave the club?

Country/continent = A good league in Europe except three best leauges ( England, Italia, Espana)
Tier: Not a tittle contender but a team which may win the title in 3 or 4 years with good signings
Finances: Good finances, and most importantly, enough budgets to sign 3 or 4 good players at the beginning of the first season
Media Prediction: 4-9
EDIT;

sorry for the italics, i fixed it.

Last edited:
Country/Continent: Any
Tier: 1st - 2nd
Financial state: not too bothered as long they have some money appropriate for their league
Media Prediction: any

I just haven't been able to get into any games, I want a team that will keep me hooked for a bit!

I'm having fun with Ajax...

Need a challenge?

Hi

Country - England
Tier - Championship/League 1
Financial - Stable/Poor
Media Prediction - doesn't matter

I want to get a team to the premier league preferably from the championship, but league 1 is ok and want a bit of a challenge. would like a good ish squad but room for me to do some transfers in and out to improve.

Thanks

ANY ENGLISH GOOD TEAM!!! Want to improve the team and not too much money but still rich..