I need a decent top level team from anywhere in Europe to test my new tactic.

It needs to have a full stable of Attacking Mids, Central Mids, and Defensive mids.

I was thinking Roma, or Ajax, or Napoli

Country/Continent: England
Tier: Premier League
Financial state: stable
Media Prediction: Doesn't matter
Style of football: A team I can emulate an Arsenal invincible 442 side.

Shewsbruy Town

Tier: 2nd or below
Financial state: Stable, enough to buy a couple of free agents and loans
Media Prediction: Promotion or mid-table

You could try Shrewsbury Town, they have no debt and is top-three seed. I've had fun with them i this game.

Country/Continent: any
Tier: 2nd division and above
Financial state: secure to rich. WITH NO DEBT
Media Prediction: any
Squad size: Small
Description: Preferably team with good, talented young squad. But failed to impress thanks to their stupid manager.

I have 2 requirements actually. I'd like to start a new game, but I'm not really sure what kind of a club to choose, so I'd be grateful if you'd help me with both. Please recommend more teams if you can, as I like to have a variety to choose from :)

Tier: League 1/2
Financial state: At least stable
Additional requirements: I want a team that has never seen how the top flight looks like and never won any major trophies, but currently has some potential to advance in leagues. I'd like to lead a club coming from the lower tiers and make it a leading club.

Tier: League 1 or lower
Financial state: Doesn't matter
Additional requirements: A club that used to be in the top flight, is a respected club and had a somewhat proud history, but has now fallen low, so my idea is to make a club like that great. My only idea so far is Notts County, but if you have some other suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Thanks in advance :)

P.s: I'd prefer the clubs to have the full backing of the chairman. I don't like a chairman who is looking to leave the club soon.
1) what about Crewe, excellent youth potential and hve never been in top flight (i dont think)
snd 2- what about sheffield wednesday? got a bit of money a good team a good fan base, or if u want a bigger challenge sheffield utd or preston, both skint financially

Country/Continent: Spain/Italy/France
Tier: Liga BBVA/Serie A/Ligue 1
Financial state: rich/stable
Media Prediction: 7-12

Guys I want a challenge.Challenge for europe qualification if possible.

What i want in the team:
1) At least 20k+ stadium with 10k+ season ticket holders
2) At least good training/youth facilities
3) Wingers
4) As more players trained at club as possible.

What i don't want in the team:
1) green or yellow kits(if third kit is yellow no problem)

Help me cause i am bored!

Country/Continent: Spain/Italy/Germany/England/Holland
Tier: Top
Financial state: A nice balans & transfer budget would be nice. No Debts
Media Prediction: As long as it isn't a great team yet, but can become awesome in a couple of years. I would prefer somewhere between 5-8

Country/Continent: Any in Europe/except Israel/Greece/Switzerland/Spain/France/Germany
Tier: Any
Financial state: Doesn't matter, though would like the chairman status to be "willing to listen to offers, so i can get a board takeover - I've always wanted one but never got it lol
Media Prediction: Doesn't matter, I plan on focusing on youths and Champions League eventually, so i guess some decent youth facilities though!

Thank you for reading

Media Prediction: As long as it isn't a great team yet, but can become awesome in a couple of years. I would prefer somewhere between 5-8

Aston Villa
because they are in the English Premier League, also they have no current Debts. they start off with a Club balance of 107m. they also have a good transfer budget of 7.75m(top half position) & 875k wage budget(currently spending 831,564k) but if you think you can do better then you can take the transfer budget higher & wage's higher. also i think they have a good youth team already. good luck!

Country/Continent: Any in Europe/except Israel/Greece/Switzerland/Spain/France/Germany
Tier: Any
Financial state: Doesn't matter, though would like the chairman status to be "willing to listen to offers, so i can get a board takeover - I've always wanted one but never got it lol
Media Prediction: Doesn't matter, I plan on focusing on youths and Champions League eventually, so i guess some decent youth facilities though!

Thank you for reading

Ajax, CSKA, Dynamo Kiev, Genk, Galatasaray, Rosenborg, Benfica, Porto, Sporting, Fc Twente, Udinese, Cagliari

same as above, add Shakhtar to that list as well!

Not sure, although I do like them!

i'm look for a good team because i always manage either Liverpool or Southampton, i support Liverpool coz that's where i'm from & that's who i support and i go Southampton, mainly because i know most of the players because i always go them for some reason haha. but i want a team like them but not in the top division? have you got any good saves with teams from lower divisions?

i'm look for a good team because i always manage either Liverpool or Southampton, i support Liverpool coz that's where i'm from & that's who i support and i go Southampton, mainly because i know most of the players because i always go them for some reason haha. but i want a team like them but not in the top division? have you got any good saves with teams from lower divisions?

Brazillian lower leagues are really challenging and fun (you can find real gems for your team for free and the difference in league structures are minimal so alot of good players will join smaller clubs)

Fortaleza

I also look for teams that have been recently relegated as well! Germany, England and Italy mostly!

West Ham, Sampdoria

Brazillian lower leagues are really challenging and fun (you can find real gems for your team for free and the difference in league structures are minimal so alot of good players will join smaller clubs)

Fortaleza

I also look for teams that have been recently relegated as well! Germany, England and Italy mostly!

West Ham, Sampdoria

i can actually say i have never been a team out of the english leagues for a season :(

Country/Continent: Europe - England, France, Germany, Spain
Tier: No top tier team
Financial state: Not to bad

Looking for a team that has some decent/top youngsters with the same nationality as the club. Also some decent training facilities.

Can someone find me something usefull?