Country/Continent:Europe (Not England)
Tier: First
Financial state:Rich/Good/Okay
Media Prediction: Top 5

I am looking for a team with low expectations and not Manchester United, Dortmund or Ajax :)

I am looking for a team with low expectations and not Manchester United, Dortmund or Ajax :)

FCK.

AS Roma!

Country/Continent: Europe (Preferably not England). Italian or Spanish clubs.
Tier: First.
Financial State: Rich/Good
Media Prediction: Top 5.
Others: I want a team who have quality and abundant strikers/wingers to play a standard 4-3-3 formation. I can't think of any clubs other than Arsenal?

Country/Continent: Europe (Preferably not England). Italian or Spanish clubs.
Financial State: Rich/Good
Others: I want a team who have quality and abundant strikers/wingers to play a standard 4-3-3 formation. I can't think of any clubs other than Arsenal?

Valencia? Atletico Madrid? Napoli etc etc

Country/Continent: Europe
Tier: Top or 2nd division
Financial state: Stable/Rich
Media Prediction: 5-10th

Right lads i want one last game before 2013 comes out and would like it to be with a team in the prem or championship and someone who you can really go far with. I'd prefer not to be United, Arsenal, City or Chelsea.

Right lads i want one last game before 2013 comes out and would like it to be with a team in the prem or championship and someone who you can really go far with. I'd prefer not to be United, Arsenal, City or Chelsea.

Swansea or QPR. Two of my favourites. Although Swansea's better with Scott Sinclair and Joe Allen..so if you have an updated game, use QPR :p

River or Boca, who's better to manage?
Want a good youth academy and decent finances.

River or Boca, who's better to manage?
Want a good youth academy and decent finances.

I think Historical wise Boca was a very good team, they still are. I think they can produce a couple of good regens too later in the game. I personally would go to Boca instead of River. :)

I think Historical wise Boca was a very good team, they still are. I think they can produce a couple of good regens too later in the game. I personally would go to Boca instead of River. :)

Thanks mate

Country/Continent: Europe with a preference for France/Belgium or any league where I can go wild with African regens
Tier: Top or 2nd division
Financial state: Stable
Media Prediction: mid-table

I'm trying to play a "Journeyman" save where I can take a smallish side to unexpected results and get hired by a bigger club.

Country/Continent: Europe (Preferably not England)
Financial State: Rich

I'm looking to take a rich team, and turn them into the next Barcelona/Real Madrid/Man United. I don't want a big name team, but someone smaller with great finances and youth setup.