all i want, is a team that has been decadent for the last few years, and take them to a UCL championship, with a great young squad.

i dont know... maybe, it could be Liverpool, or one of those "very rich" teams of nowadays, like City or Malaga...

all i want, is a team that has been decadent for the last few years, and take them to a UCL championship, with a great young squad.

i dont know... maybe, it could be Liverpool, or one of those "very rich" teams of nowadays, like City or Malaga...

haha mate, you suggested some teams to yourself there. use them. Or use PSG. or Shakhtar have quite a nice bank balance too.

Tier: Top
Finances: Stable-Rich
Media Prediction - 1st to 5th.

Basically looking for a fun save for the short remaining time before FM13 comes out. Never played in the above countries before so I want to :D

Tier: Top
Finances: Stable-Rich
Media Prediction - 1st to 5th.

Basically looking for a fun save for the short remaining time before FM13 comes out. Never played in the above countries before so I want to :D
ajax, alkaamar, palermo, psv, and fiortina (sp)

i really dont know what league or what club should i manage...so first who come please pick a club for me...it doesnt matter what media predicted for the club

haha mate, you suggested some teams to yourself there. use them. Or use PSG. or Shakhtar have quite a nice bank balance too.

haha... i know, i suggested them as exemples...

Shakhtar, i made a save, once, but i didnt like to play their league... it became very easy (all those brazillians from Shakhtar are amazing, after a couple of seasons), and my only challenge was winning a UCL, and, only if it was against Bar?a or Real...

City, they say it is not a real challenge, since it has a great squad, and is really rich.

i think i'll go with Liverpool... maybe, all i'll have to do is sell Carroll, to buy another kind of strikers (i HATE his style of striker)...

Trying to decide out of Juve, Napoli, Inter, City or Bilbao on the 12.2 patch for hopefully a longterm game.

But any reccomendations will be welcome on LFCmarshall's update, just not United i always have a long save with them so been there done that. Preferbaly prem, champ, serie a or la liga if anyone does have other ideas.

Last edited:
Country/Continent: Europe
Tier: top league
Financial state: none important
Media Prediction: none important

want a team from a very low ranked country but that is in champions league, countries like iceland, luxemburg, etc

want a team from a very low ranked country but that is in champions league, countries like iceland, luxemburg, etc

Otelul Galati.

Trying to decide out of Juve, Napoli, Inter, City or Bilbao on the 12.2 patch for hopefully a longterm game.

But any reccomendations will be welcome on LFCmarshall's update, just not United i always have a long save with them so been there done that. Preferbaly prem, champ, serie a or la liga if anyone does have other ideas.

Napoli.Try them back to glory days.They have very good players, and a couple of signings can dominate the league.

I want to manage a team that is below the top league and has a lot of great youth players. The media prediction can be anywhere with finances above poor
thanks

I suggest you some balcanic club like maribor, hajduk, dinamo or partizan...you'd be surprised by how amazing their youth players can be and by how wealthy some of these clubs are ( compared to the rest of the league, of course.. )

Last edited:
Country/continent: Europe
Tier: Top league or second division
Financial state: Rich
Media Prediction: Mid-table

Country/continent: Europe
Tier: Top league or second division
Financial state: Rich
Media Prediction: Mid-table

Leicester City in the championship would be a nice choice. They have a mid-table team but plenty of money to spend and very good stadium attendence. Southampton is probably in a similar situation, although I've never played with them... BTW avoid italian teams if you want lots of cash! ;)..