Like Bluenose5, im looking for one more save game before fm13 comes out.
any league, top tier, at least stable finances, pred finish 1-8.
any ideas?

Hi I have quite a few saves in england premier and championship but I think I need a move away from England preferably Europe as I want to have champions or Europa league football within in a season or 2.

My main criteria they need to have a decent ish squad and a moderate budget to strengthen the squad, basically a villa or everton rated team but in Europe thinking maybe Ajax or benfica but any ideas would be great

Also needs to be an inserting badge not just plain and boring!

Dynamo Kiev/Dnipro/Stuttgart/Sevilla/Anzhi/Spartak Moscow

Looking for a final save to do on fm before the new one comes outs. As i generally look to take on challenges this time i am more looking to jump straight on the success train, so who is often more enjoyable to go with and why out of

arsenal
man u
man city
chelsea
liverpool
spurs

or even someone like celtic and try and become a euro powerhouse, who do you reccomend?

Liverpool is the toughest out of those as for the over paid fringe players its hard to sell etc...

Spurs is always the funnest though

Like Bluenose5, im looking for one more save game before fm13 comes out.
any league, top tier, at least stable finances, pred finish 1-8.
any ideas?

CSKA Moscow/Santos/Shakthar/Dynamo Kiev/Rubin/Anzhi/Leverkusen/Dortmund/OM/Montpellier/Lyon

Going to start a story based around possesion, already had one with juventus but no one seemed to be intrested...
Have a look and tell me what i was doing wrong?

JUVENTUS: THE OLD LADY RETURNS

Loaded up 5 nations
Brazil, England, Italy, Germany and Spain.

Suggest a team and a reason why...

Cheers for any input
smile.gif

Looking for a final save to do on fm before the new one comes outs. As i generally look to take on challenges this time i am more looking to jump straight on the success train, so who is often more enjoyable to go with and why out of

arsenal
man u
man city
chelsea
liverpool
spurs

or even someone like celtic and try and become a euro powerhouse, who do you reccomend?

Try Anji in Russia?

Recently started a save with Anji in Russia, as many of us are already aware they have a huge budget, with no rep/trophies to back it up....yet.

The team is pretty gooad already and there's money to spend, so you can challenge straight away.

Would strongly recommend this save

Country/Continent (South or East Europe)
Tier (Top)
Financial Stability (Stable)
Media Prediction (4th-8th)

Tier: Second/third
Financial state: Does not matter
Media Prediction: 5-15

Tier: Any
Financial State: At Least Okay
Media Prediction: any
looking for a really fun save to play until FM13 comes out

Country/Continent: Europe
Tier: Top
Financial state: Rich
Media Prediction: Not bothered

Would like to be a team that needs improving and has the money to do so. I'd like to buy players such as Quintero, Wellington Nam, Jenssen(sp, the Norway guy) amongst others. Any suggestions? Cheers :) Ps, probably the latest LFCMarshall update

Country/Continent: Europe
Tier: Top
Financial state: Rich
Media Prediction: Not bothered

Would like to be a team that needs improving and has the money to do so. I'd like to buy players such as Quintero, Wellington Nam, Jenssen(sp, the Norway guy) amongst others. Any suggestions? Cheers :) Ps, probably the latest LFCMarshall update
Shakhtar Donetsk or Anzhi (If you're Anzhi you can only play six non-russian in a starting line-up).