FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

Ive tried to make them xml myself (not sure if i did it correctly though) and the pictures dont show up aswell. Ill try with some fm 2013 facepacks to see if the problem is with the beta or with the particular facepack.

I've found the answer - FM2014 is SO picky that the xmls are case sensitive. So cap up a file name and use lower case in the xml and you get... nothing. So I'm going to have to change all the cases in every pack I've made. Good times.

Last edited:
what you have to do is go to preferances interface bottem left corner are some options disable the one called use caching to decrease loading times. that should make them work

It's okay, I found the problem, it was a matter of FM / configs being case sensitive. Name a file "Wayne Rooney" but have fmxml set it as "wayne rooney", and FM 2014 won't pick it up.

One-third way through the EPL.

And six hours later... EPL league pack with working XMLs is now available on the first post, running to about 40mb. Pretty much everyone placed in the first teams in FM14, and many others, are included. Some improved tiles included. There are a couple of loan doubles, but I've left them in for you to do as you like. I may get around to re-uploading the individual teams at some point but, you know, I've got shed loads of other stuff to do and a job and life etc to consider...

View attachment 463352View attachment 463351View attachment 463350View attachment 463349View attachment 463348

Last edited:
amazing!! where i can download this facepack with xml to fm2013?

You'd have to check the IDs against the FM13 database, although most of them should be the same. Many of the younger players might not be in last year's game though.

For all of my work, I still hat-tip to NokkunG, who created the template I'm using and who is now on a new version on FM-mania. I do recommend you have a look at his stuff - the pics are far cleaner than mine although I work on volume rather than precision!

have you started work on thexml for Italy or the other European teams yet?

Okay, Serie A megapack DL is now on first post. Tested in-game. Milan youth has been added, and some tiles improved. Enjoy.

I notice that I will need some panel editing for these to display properly in the new FM14 layouts. Particular problems in the player profile page (where they appear scaled down), the player info page (where they are scaled up) and in-match info (where they are really small and look ugly). If anyone has expertise on this issue, I would be very grateful for some help.

Many thanks in advance.

View attachment 463362View attachment 463361View attachment 463360View attachment 463359View attachment 463358

Last edited:
UPDATE

There are now 10 Serie B teams and 5 French Ligue 1 teams with xmls available for download on first post. Many thanks again to Harry Haller for his help on the xml codes. If anyone else would like to help with the European teams or the German league I'd be grateful - even a couple of teams would be very helpful.

Each team has a text file with the names of the players in it, so it's just a case of searching for the names inside FM2014, adding the number to the file next to the relevant player, and then sending it back to me to create an XML.

Next tasks include youth teams for Barcelona, Sociedad and Inter, Villarreal first team, the rest of Serie B (hard going finding players however), grabbing some international players from obscure nations, and then xml-ing the remaining teams I've already done. It should all be complete by launch day, and I'll continue from there.

Thanks for checking in.

View attachment 463374View attachment 463373View attachment 463372View attachment 463371View attachment 463369

View attachment 463357View attachment 463356View attachment 463355View attachment 463354View attachment 463353

Last edited:
Hi,

you propose Anderlecht facepack but where is the xml ???

the bundesliga facepack doesn?t work fine, only Borussia and bayern munchen are ok the others not show the newest pictures.. the borussia dortmunt file are with numbers ID and the others with names of the players.. the problem are in the name of the players? should be with small letters instead big letters ex Marco Reus, Ex. marco reus the file should be with second example? or with numbers for work? thanks mate and good work

"only Borussia and bayern munchen are ok the others not show the newest pictures.."

They are all pictures from this season. The kits are up to date and the squad lists are taken from the bundesliga's own website, and checked against some of the club websites when conflict arises. There may well be some players missed due to late transfers, but that is all. That will get sorted in time.

"the borussia dortmunt file are with numbers ID and the others with names of the players."

The txt files I have provided list the players I have created tiles for. They are not config.xmls. There are no config.xml files for the bundesliga pack yet because, as I have said on this thread several times and state in the first post, I am getting through them when time allows. It takes approx 15-20 mins to do one team, it is boring, and you can do the maths on how long it takes to do 20.

Time is a finite resource, especially when you have a job and a family. Please be patient.

If you can't be patient, perhaps you could help by finding the player IDs in the FM2014 beta, adding them alongside the relevant name in the text file contained in the pack, and mail them back to me. Or, you could even download the fmxml app, do it all yourself, and send me those instead.

"thanks mate and good work"

Thank you! I hope to get the teams I have created sorted for the launch date. Any help I get will speed the process considerably.

Last edited: