FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

Re: Anderlecht. XMLs will be coming shortly. If you're in a rush, why not create it yourself and post it here for everyone to use?

Last edited:
Hey man it's no a problem ^^ you doing a great job ... If you want the xml for Anderlecht i have it because i have the beta so.

If you have a template i can maybe help you for Belgium - USA and maybe other countries ;)

hi Lucii3n, please do send me via pm, I'll update the pack and post here for everyone to use.

Feel free to create your own template from one of the png files on here. you just need to save it as a psd in photoshop, layer your cropped new pics on top (126*167px) and save as png. A guy called Nokkung created the template originally, and there was some flaming on the internet about its use by others two years ago, but he's moved on to a new project anyway. Finding good quality pics will be your main problem I think - I can't always do it!

The only other problem I am having is getting a panel mod to get these tiles to display correctly in FM2014. For some reason SI has made the default pic sizes smaller than they were in previous games, which affects the display of my tiles. This is silly - there's acres of space on the new profile pages in the game.

If you know of any panel modders out there who might be able to help, please try to get them in on this!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ahem. Real Sociedad now also in that Spanish pack, with youth / B team.

399780d1382588429-football-manager-2014-gz12-facepacks-gorka-elustondo.png
399775d1382588426-football-manager-2014-gz12-facepacks-antoine-griezmann.png
399783d1382588430-football-manager-2014-gz12-facepacks-ruben-pardo.png
399778d1382588428-football-manager-2014-gz12-facepacks-carlos-vela.png
399776d1382588427-football-manager-2014-gz12-facepacks-alberto-de-la-bella.png

Last edited:
Nice work,. However, when I use these pictures in FM14 they get too small (the game for some reason shrinks them). Is there a way to fix this?

There's a solution: use the dark skin (link on first post) and up the zoom to 125%. I'd love to get a custom panel file together, but I'm not a coder I'm afraid. I also find that the pics aren't as sharp in-game, but I'm working to sort that out.

Great job!!!
Obs: in Benfica, u have a picture from Oscar Cardozo in Enzo P?rez