No one else tried the strikerless tweak? It's going even better this season, with some amazing offensive football:

image.jpg

No one else tried the strikerless tweak? It's going even better this season, with some amazing offensive football:

image.jpg

Media prediction was 7th . Very good tactic , nice to watch !
More people must try it . A tweak made by you never dissapointed me .
Keep up the good work mate !
579f712e42dbb-Raiffeisen_Super_League__Overview_Stages.png

Obviously this doesn't happen every time, but what a performance!
image.jpg

Results so far:

image.jpg

image.jpg

No, just make sure you use a right footed player in the MR position, and left on the ML.

Yes, i´m doing it and its working wonders. Jordon Ibe is class as MR, even if he's only 19. I was wondering if it'd be effective to use Sturridge or Danny Ings as AMC. They are clinical strikers with 12/13 passing. I wonder if its good enough to play there. I have also doubts about the central AMC, the one who is on support. Can you please recommend me some attributes for the AMCs? thanks in advance.

Yes, i´m doing it and its working wonders. Jordon Ibe is class as MR, even if he's only 19. I was wondering if it'd be effective to use Sturridge or Danny Ings as AMC. They are clinical strikers with 12/13 passing. I wonder if its good enough to play there. I have also doubts about the central AMC, the one who is on support. Can you please recommend me some attributes for the AMCs? thanks in advance.
Sure, you can retrain your strikers to the AMCR/L positions, they will probably do well, but then you should also consider if it's not better to use the original Eusebio with strikers. For me, one of the most fun aspects of this tactic was to use a lot of natural AMCs.

As for the AMC, the idea was to use a more dynamic, well rounded player, because he will help on defense, make key passes, make runs and get into the area to finish moves. In my Atlético save I'm using Koke, and he's been great.

has anyone found any PPMs that work best for this tactic?

This isn't gospel but here's what I train my players. 4 premier leagues and 3 champions leagues in 4 years so working well.

DRL - Gets forward when possible, One-Two's & Runs with ball down left/right
MC - Dictates tempo & Comes deep to get ball
MRL - Gets into opposition area, One-Twos, Runs with ball down left/right
AMC - Dictates tempo, Killer balls, Move into channels, One-twos & Gets into opposition area
FC - Move into channels, Places shots, One-twos & Comes deep to get ball

Sure, you can retrain your strikers to the AMCR/L positions, they will probably do well, but then you should also consider if it's not better to use the original Eusebio with strikers. For me, one of the most fun aspects of this tactic was to use a lot of natural AMCs.

As for the AMC, the idea was to use a more dynamic, well rounded player, because he will help on defense, make key passes, make runs and get into the area to finish moves. In my Atlético save I'm using Koke, and he's been great.

Where did you read/hear that 'it's not better to use the original Eusebio with strikers'??? I've just signed Dybala for £160m!

Where did you read/hear that 'it's not better to use the original Eusebio with strikers'??? I've just signed Dybala for £160m!

You got it wrong mate.
He said you should also consider if it's not better to use the original Eusebio with strikers
= you should consider using the original Eusebio