so does everyone here use instant results? or watch the games? and which is the best tactic?

Just finished second season with my Wolfsburg save - Usind Eusebio V3 (drop deeper)
Won EURO (missed 1 point to advance CPL group stage) and League :)

View attachment 135530

View attachment 135532

Tried to rotate my squad a lot, which gave me some draws and losses - So now i'm working to strengthen my squad!, any ideas, based on squad: Ps. have signed Danny Ings, because Dost is going on free, and Serigo Roberto, because i think to sell Xhaka, which is not really performing for me.

View attachment 135531

View attachment 135529

What you guys think? How can i prepare my squad for title defence and Champions league?

Just finished second season with my Wolfsburg save - Usind Eusebio V3 (drop deeper)
Won EURO (missed 1 point to advance CPL group stage) and League :)

View attachment 1069510

View attachment 1069508

Tried to rotate my squad a lot, which gave me some draws and losses - So now i'm working to strengthen my squad!, any ideas, based on squad: Ps. have signed Danny Ings, because Dost is going on free, and Serigo Roberto, because i think to sell Xhaka, which is not really performing for me.

View attachment 1069509

View attachment 1069511

What you guys think? How can i prepare my squad for title defence and Champions league?

Buy Messi and Neuer

People keep talking about drop deeper ,, there is no drop deeper option ,, what do people mean , the tactic is on Higher, the other options are slightly higher, normal , slightly deeper and deeper ,, so when people talk about drop deeper which setting are you using ?

Dude you are playing a football manager so be a MANAGER! use your head! If youre weaker team in the game and even playing away so drop your line deeper.how much deeper??? Its your choice! Depends on how good is your defenders... thay suposed to be quet fast but if you are really a stronger so can use slightly higher or higher Dline... it gives you more chances to score but its more risky! So be a manager!

Dude you are playing a football manager so be a MANAGER! use your head! If youre weaker team in the game and even playing away so drop your line deeper.how much deeper??? Its your choice! Depends on how good is your defenders... thay suposed to be quet fast but if you are really a stronger so can use slightly higher or higher Dline... it gives you more chances to score but its more risky! So be a manager!

I know how to play the game ,, the fact that people are posting about using this tactic with "drop deeper" , i want to know specifically what they mean regarding this tactic, i could be a small team playing a bigger team and shove it on the lowest setting which is Deeper, but that might not work with all the other settings according to the tactic , i just want to know what setting people are using when they say Drop Deeper that is all.

I have stopped playing FM this year thanks to this tactic! Lost the fun winning all!
Best tactic this year in my opinion, from that Portuguese guy!
Amazing work!

Waiting now for FM17...

Quite good. What about individual training and team training and match prep?!...

Played end of season 4 games. Sorry to say, but much better than TTF tactics....Fun to watch and play!

In case anyone is interested, I tweaked Eusebio's tactic to a strikerless formation. It's not just a formation tweak, there are lot of changes in instructions also. It's not meant to be better than the original, I just wanted an entertaining tactic with no strikers and lots of AMCs. I tried a few different things until I settled into this. The results were better than expected, so I decided to share, but remember that this was made to be used with a strong team with very technical players...

The formation:

League Table (2020/21):

Team stats overview:

Player stats overview:

OIs:

Corners:

About the corners, the taker should be one of the players with the "go forward" instruction. If your better corner taker is assigned to another position, just change his position in the setup but always keep the shape.

Download link: Marcelo 433 strikerless v1_3A74481F-0808-4CDF-9A75-D54B0612AE28

Quite good. What about individual training and team training and match prep?!...

Played end of season 4 games. Sorry to say, but much better than TTF tactics....Fun to watch and play!

"Fun to watch and play". That's what I was aiming for, I'm glad you liked it.

As for training, that's how I play regardless of which tactic I'm using:

Team training: balanced/average
Match preparation: it depends on your team. I like attacking movement, but you can change it on a game by game basis - (attacking movement if you are favorite, def. positioning if you are the underdog);
Individual training: I look at the strenghts and weakness of each player, and train them to the role that focus on the attributes I want to improve. I also always retrain every player to a second position.

People keep talking about drop deeper ,, there is no drop deeper option ,, what do people mean , the tactic is on Higher, the other options are slightly higher, normal , slightly deeper and deeper ,, so when people talk about drop deeper which setting are you using ?

make slightly deeper friend, need u defense back

"Fun to watch and play". That's what I was aiming for, I'm glad you liked it.

[FONT=&quot]Here is a good example: [video]https://giant.gfycat.com/DependentHiddenGalapagoshawk.webm[/video][/FONT]