As a rookie, i'd ask.. whats the difference between "instant result or playing all games"?

Ok so I assume you're playing all games :)
Instant result is a button that allows your assistant to take care of the game for you and provides the result in a few seconds.

Using instant result or playing all games ?

If i'm winning the championship after only 30-32 games, than yes, using instant.
If i'm in UCL group stage it's the same, last games using instant.
I always use my first team with instant, never de reserves.

So I used this for a small team in Island called HK. I started the "you won't win anything with youth" (or something like that). 22 matches, 16 won, 4 draws, 2 losses, 55 goals, 25 against, 52 points. And enden number 1. Most assist and topscorer.

So I used this for a small team in Island called HK. I started the "you won't win anything with youth" (or something like that). 22 matches, 16 won, 4 draws, 2 losses, 55 goals, 25 against, 52 points. And enden number 1. Most assist and topscorer.
With drop deeper mate?

Instant result is a button that allows your assistant to take care of the game for you and provides the result in a few seconds.

where is yay button?! i know how to do it by holidays, but never heard the other thing!! :)

where is yay button?! i know how to do it by holidays, but never heard the other thing!! :)

You have it by default on the classic mode but on the full game you have to download a special skin.
Easy to find and 100% similar to the normal skin (except the button when your team is about to play).

Well I nearly give up on FM16 but thanks to this tactic I am enjoying playing again . thanks to all involved

In case anyone is interested, I tweaked Eusebio's tactic to a strikerless formation. It's not just a formation tweak, there are lot of changes in instructions also. It's not meant to be better than the original, I just wanted an entertaining tactic with no strikers and lots of AMCs. I tried a few different things until I settled into this. The results were better than expected, so I decided to share, but remember that this was made to be used with a strong team with very technical players...

The formation:

League Table (2020/21):

Team stats overview:

Player stats overview:

OIs:

Corners:

About the corners, the taker should be one of the players with the "go forward" instruction. If your better corner taker is assigned to another position, just change his position in the setup but always keep the shape.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u...s_v1_3A74481F-0808-4CDF-9A75-D54B0612AE28.fmf

Last edited:
Hi my friend, I'm trying to make similar formations but however I don't think strikerless tactics are consistants in this FM, I'll certainly try your own because it really seems good, congrat's for your job :)

Wherei is the "instant result" button,
I can't find it on FM 16, but I always find it on FM 15

And guys, what is "drop deeper" or "drop deeper line"
And how to do that?

Last edited: