Your strikerless version is immense. The latest tactic to dominate now I've only got 3 months or so to fm 17! My point being I'll be surprised if this it's an improvement on yours.

please what general training and match prep do you use throughout the season, because def positioning doesn't seem to be working fine

Your strikerless version is immense. The latest tactic to dominate now I've only got 3 months or so to fm 17! My point being I'll be surprised if this it's an improvement on yours.
The version by misterpuzza uses a normal D-Line and standart mentality, among other changes, so it's probably a safer version for average teams, by I haven't tested it enough to say for sure.

I'm using the Original V3 version but with the def line on slightly higher instead of higher , and its much better.

What kind of attributes are needed for the strikers , in any team my strikers do well but they aren't the highest goalscorers in the league, considering i win the league most times you would expect my strikers to be top scorers, i sometimes find the MR and ML get more.

Would you say that your version is better suited for Arsenal than his tweaks

The version by misterpuzza uses a normal D-Line and standart mentality, among other changes, so it's probably a safer version for average teams, by I haven't tested it enough to say for sure.

Sorry that last comment was for you

I think my version is more attacking and will provide more goals, but it's a little riskier away vs strong teams.

Your version is so much better I tried it with a newly promoted team in the championship predicted 23rd the tweak of your tweak was terrible and your tweak is amazing. AI struggles with the 3 CAMs, I will give a screenshot when I am further into the season

Results dried up but then I realised that I had somehow switched to the other tweak again....... dont even know how I managed it

cominciacon mentalita' normale,cambiala poi in base all'andamento della partita

start with standard mentality,during the game you can change
playing game with torino (4th season) - online will let you know how I get on
1st season: 6th and out early in cup (date tactic)
2nd season: 2nd knockout round of europa league, 2nd in serie a and lost italian cup in final (warlock)
3rd season: lost super cup, won serie a, semis of CL, lost semis of italian cup (warlock/4-2-4 domination)
4th season on-going: lost super cup against lazio (with this tactic) but it is only half way through (familiarity wise) and beat first game of season sassuolo 2-0 (my mate) so will see how well I do! (misterpuzza tweak)

Last edited: