Solo whats your starting 11?

I did some rotating mate, because it's very important for the squads morale, but in general I used this line up:

View attachment 130756

In my second season I need to look for an left footed WML, because this should be very important for the tactic. Therefore I'm always trying to teach my offensive players the ppm "shoots with power" (+ training on "finishing") and the rest ppm's from the TFF annihilator thread.

Last edited:
I am using misterpuzza tweak, i am 2nd with Palermo still fighting to win the title see how it goes, not really consistent though but because other teams have not done so well I have been very lucky :)

I did some rotating mate, because it's very important for the squads morale, but in general I used this line up:

View attachment 1074784

In my second season I need to look for an left footed WML, because this should be very important for the tactic. Therefore I'm always trying to teach my offensive players the ppm "shoots with power" (+ training on "finishing") and the rest ppm's from the TFF annihilator thread.

mate, how about the D-line? still slightly higher or change to slightly deeper?
why the AMC change to AP(S)?

I tried solounamigo tweak with Turkish second league underdog Boluspor. Tactic is good,but only home games. On away,i conceded goals a lot.

which tweak you playing with ???
original with exact instructions from open post. complete zero changes, nothing at all.
so far:
Eredivisie - 1st
KNVB Beker - won
Europa League - final against Man City (i won with Barca, as u can see on the screen shot in quaterfinal and with Napoli in semis, worth to add i beat them 0-3 away!)

Well guys, I recently started a new save with AFC Bournemouth and I'm absolutely surprised by those results:

MEDIA PREDICTION 20TH

View attachment 1074769

View attachment 1074770

View attachment 1074771

View attachment 1074774

View attachment 1074775

**********************************************************************************

In my opinion one of the most important thing is the morale of your team. If you want to have success, the team has to be happy. In pre-season I'm always setting the correct player roles (First team, backup etc) - if you do so, in mid-season the team will not be hard to handle (their morale will be better).

You can test it if you want to do so - but keep in mind that the most important thing is the morale and everything else described in the OP. Maybe you'll get some yellow cards - don't forget to check your fitness before evey match. I often substitute my WB's if their fitness is less than 70%, because I think they are an important factor.

The happiness of your team is more important than everything else. In my first few seasons of FM I already managed to miss international football with top teams because the morale absolutely didn't interest me (and the morale was very bad because I always played with the same squad -> fitness + morale = success or no success).

In this tweak I'm using two CD with "cover" or "stopper". I'm still not sure if "cover" or "stopper" is working better. Maybe you can change it if you are struggling and give me some feeback!

- I'm using TFF's actual OI
- Corner taker MR / ML (the one with the better stats)
- I'm always trying to teach my offensive players the ppm "shoots with power" (+ training on "finishing") and the other ppm's from the TFF annihilator thread
- NO instant result or simulating - all matches full played
- Not too many transfers - it's an "problem" what happens nearly in every save with every tactic. If you bring to many new guys in, it could be a struggling at the first 3 - 4 months (most people call this "second season syndrome"). If you did this mistake (maybe because you need more CA for BPL promotion or whatever) you need to train team cohesion and teamwork.

View attachment 1074773
Here's the tactic:
View attachment 1074772
Second season so far:

View attachment 130667

View attachment 130666

View attachment 130665

The beginning of this season was not that easy, because I made some new signings. The dominance wasn't that good as in the first season (I had to train team cohesion + teamwork for about 3 months, after that it was great again).
The CL matches vs Real Madrid were ******* crazy. In Madrid they dominated us and we had more than luck with that 1:1. At home we rocked them hard :)

I'm very confident about those results in the second season so far. I'm hoping to win the BPL again.
The media prediction in our second season is 7th.

Last edited:
mission accomplished!
amazing achievement in Europa League, especially against rivals like that!
View attachment 1074879
so triple in the first season.
semi with Napoli and final with Man City i won without my key striker, Luuk De Jong, cos of injury.

AFC Bournemouth: Finished second season

MEDIA PREDICTION 7TH

I just finished my second season with AFC Bournemouth. This season wasn't that easy as in the last one (I know it sounds funny but I think it has to do something with the many signings I made). We often struggled in away matches. From the 38 M 24 W 8 D 6 L we drawed 5 and lost 4 away. In CL we only had luck - it was more than luck. Away nearly every team had more chances and we only were able to use our chances.

It seems to be that the tactic is a little bit struggling in away matches. This season I played the full season with the two CDs set on "cover". In my last match (CL-final) I switched on "stopper".

I will play one more season in this save. This time I'll go for the CDs "defend" or "stopper" the whole season. Maybe it will give us more stability in the away matches.

View attachment 130599

View attachment 130598

View attachment 130597

Please don't be blinded by the CL-title winning. It was like in the season as Chelsea rocked Barca and Bayern. Or it was like last year as Atletico rocked Barca and Bayern - absolutely lucky.

I hope to get more stability in the defense. If this is possible, I have to try it with another underdog.

Last edited:
MEDIA PREDICTION 7TH

I just finished my second season with AFC Bournemouth. This season wasn't that easy as in the last one (I know it sounds funny but I think it has to do something with the many signings I made). We often struggled in away matches. From the 38 M 24 W 8 D 6 L we drawed 5 and lost 4 away. In CL we only had luck - it was more than luck. Away nearly every team had more chances and we only were able to use our chances.

It seems to be that the tactic is a little bit struggling in away matches. This season I played the full season with the two CDs set on "cover". In my last match (CL-final) I switched on "stopper".

I will play one more season in this save. This time I'll go for the CDs "stopper" the whole season. Maybe it will give us more stability in the away matches.

View attachment 1074944

View attachment 1074945

View attachment 1074946

Please don't be blinded by the CL-title winning. It was like in the season as Chelsea rocked Barca and Bayern. Or it was like last year as Atletico rocked Barca and Bayern - absolutely lucky.

I hope to get more stability in the defense. If this is possible, I have to try it with another underdog.

what changes you made to original mate??

what changes you made to original mate??

Have a look at my post #261 mate, but remember that may changing the two CD to "defend" or "stopper" (if they are struggling on "cover"). The information written down in my post is very important. FM16 is not plug and play, it's more complex :)

Last edited: