FM Action Facepack 2016-17

Here you go, here are my reference PSD files.

larger

The files will need to be cropped to 190*250 though.

Cheers, Carlos

carlos hello! I just go on your page I saw what no longer exists ... you keeps spreading to the faces? I hope not ! anyway if you stopped I wanted to congratulate you for the great work you have realized, because thanks to you it was more fun to play FM. (Sorry for my english, i'm french and I enormously not master the language!)

thanks Cedric. ixtango has assumed the mantle this year. I am more than happy to help but don't have the time to dedicate.

nothing carlos !! I understand, thank you for what you have realized for us. and I know that ixtango also realized a great job. good job guys !

Hey ixtango great job!Can you plan when ypu upload th 2 other leagues and the European teams

Great to see this project up and running for FM17.

I've loved Carlos' facepacks for the last few versions and I'm delighted that someone else has taken up the challenge this year.

Good luck ixtango and thanks for all the previous versions and for offering to help out this time around too Carlos. :)

Hi mate. can you do a managers facepack?

Also could you add Chris Smalling to the premier league facepack please?

Hi mate. can you do a managers facepack?

Also could you add Chris Smalling to the premier league facepack please?

I'm not planning on making a managers facepack at the moment but i will consider it in the future, also i will add in Chris Smalling in the next update, thanks for the notice.

Ixtango... Carlos shall be greatly missed after several seasons of awesome work but many thanks for taking on this task for the new season.

Personally I think these action Facepacks make the game that much better than the floating heads... that's just me though! :)

also will you not be adding more youth players to prem clubs, i see like of tomori, solanke jay dasilva missing.

also in chelsea first team kurt zouma john obi mikel are missing.

keylor navas, pepe, varane, danilo, coentrao are missing in real madrid. using these packs in fm 217 early access.

rafinha and cillessen are missing from barcelona,

christian tello on loan from barca to fiorentina is also missing

atletico madrid missing players. miguel angel moya, lucas, jose gimenez, augusto fernandez, alessio cerci.

bayern munich, alaba, badstuber

i will mention any major play of clubs i notice missing, not youth. jsut key senior players

most of lazio are missing,

inter milan. berni, carrizo, andreolli,

juve, neto. cuadrado

roma, rudiger,

milan. gabriel and some others. not sure if its missing faces or mistake in unique id will look it over and inform you

Last edited:
also will you not be adding more youth players to prem clubs, i see like of tomori, solanke jay dasilva missing.

also in chelsea first team kurt zouma john obi mikel are missing.

keylor navas, pepe, varane, danilo, coentrao are missing in real madrid. using these packs in fm 217 early access.

rafinha and cillessen are missing from barcelona,

christian tello on loan from barca to fiorentina is also missing

atletico madrid missing players. miguel angel moya, lucas, jose gimenez, augusto fernandez, alessio cerci.

bayern munich, alaba, badstuber

i will mention any major play of clubs i notice missing, not youth. jsut key senior players

most of lazio are missing,

inter milan. berni, carrizo, andreolli,

juve, neto. cuadrado

roma, rudiger,

milan. gabriel and some others. not sure if its missing faces or mistake in unique id will look it over and inform you

Thank You for this, i'm working hard to find images for these players but some have not played yet at all this season or injured so there won't be any pictures for them right now, so please be patient.

Thank You for this, i'm working hard to find images for these players but some have not played yet at all this season or injured so there won't be any pictures for them right now, so please be patient.

yeah a new season so is tricky. ill update my post if i find more missing players at least for the major teams. thanks for the hard work. i wont bother with minor players. or youth players but if i feel some youth players could be added ill let you know if i find good enough pictures for them.

unfortunately i dont have time or the software to help out but if i do find some free time ill give it a try. would like some youth players from chelsea so ill keep my eyes open for up to date pics.

Any One played the beta with my facepack yet ? I need help because the panels i installed from last year isn't working and the images are very small !

Any help and support would be much appreciated !

HI

Any One played the beta with my facepack yet ? I need help because the panels i installed from last year isn't working and the images are very small !

Any help and support would be much appreciated !

HI,

me and it works perfectly with the default skin ;)