I may start this up today give it ago

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Not a bad first season, not great mind you. I got screwed over by Injuries and the African cup of nations. Aspas was brilliant, untill he was out for 4/5 months and when I replaced him with Fischer, he got injured for 3/4 months T-T Still 10th placed finish wasn't too bad, gives me something to build on in my second season (and I've already got some transfers lined up :D )

Season 1 - Points: 21 (10th Placed, -9 Goal Difference)

Season 1 - Transfers:
Transfers2_zps0d7942a1.png

Season 1 - Best XI:
2013-03-10_00004_zpscacc40ee.jpg

Season 1 - Final Table:
2013-03-10_00001_zps28b9af97.jpg

Season 1 - Other Stuff:
2013-03-10_00003_zpsfe15378f.jpg

Currently doing the other FM-Base game but now I just HAVE to try this, as it actually looks like challenging.

Anyone who thinks this is a walk in the part should try it. its very difficult, the team doesnt jel at all untill about january. plus you cant really sign any amazing players such at gotze, fellaini, baines etc.

7-1 hiding to manure on the opening day, out of the league cup to them as well. 9th in the table at the end of december

View attachment 317963
View attachment 317964

the one thing i have noticed is the players morale swings back and forth a ridiculous amount which makes it harder, and a lot of players getting their panties twisted from team talks than in a normal game

would say theres a small shot at the fa cup if i wasnt losing bony and belhanda for the african nations

reckon im on for probably 6th or 7th at best

Last edited:
in january currently in 5th place and despite being £40m in debt the board give me another £230m to spend.

I won the league first season!!! and lost in 1/4 finals of cup, will post screens tonight! I wasnt in in the Fa cup is that correct?

I won the league first season!!! and lost in 1/4 finals of cup, will post screens tonight! I wasnt in in the Fa cup is that correct?
yes I think there is a 3 year rule for newly formed teams confirming the fa cup.

Be very careful, I started off with a transfer budget of £200m and spent £238m in 1st transfer window by dipping into my £2m a week wage budget.

In the January transfer window the board strangely gave me another transfer budget of £238m despite me being £42m in the red, I thought Xmas had come early and went on a £147m spending spree.

On the 3rd of February the receivers are called in putting the club into administration with debts of over £218m and slapped a 9 point deduction on the club.

So I am going to restart the challenge this time carefully managing my own finances as you must not trust the board.

Right like the challenge, week off work helps, bring you an update after I smash it lol

Spent 194m and have a very decent EPL squad. Judging by the 1st 2 games (3-1 vs Newcastle, 0-1 vs Liverpool) we should be able to put up a challenge for the top 6 or 7. Will put up screenshots of my signings later on.

Transfers in

View attachment 318255

Transfers in, splashed the cash big style! I have however had to adjust wage budget for last 2 transfers! Any transfers in will be from the money made this season on selling on what i have got and plan to buy youth in the summer!

View attachment 318256

Had good start to season, not playing brilliant football nor scoring a load of goals but defensively I am good. The bad news is that Bryan Ruiz on his full debut done his cruciate ligaments and is out for 12 months!!

terrible end to the first season, finished 10th. DO NOT SIGN ALEX SMITHIES, at least not as your main keeper, we all know how good he can be eventually but hes rubbish in the first season and responsible for about 70% of my defeats, dude is all over the place
View attachment 318423

started second season, got rid of most of the wastemen from the first season (took some big losses but needed to free up the wages), team is noticeably better already in pre season and 5 games in, finances are sitting somewhere around 14 million and steadily rising with the new tv money. On for a good year, predicting top 4
View attachment 318424