FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

Not letting me manage in England for some reason. it says I cant manage in England because there are 21teams? :'(

about this challange...
im start to play this..
i have a question....
is that ok, if when i buy player i used : additional fee : monthly instalments????

Not letting me manage in England for some reason. it says I cant manage in England because there are 21teams? :'(

really it shouldnt?

go to your editor, open up the database, go to premierleague, if there is actually 21 teams remove one :)

about this challange...
im start to play this..
i have a question....
is that ok, if when i buy player i used : additional fee : monthly instalments????

No! If you had actually read through the thread, he said use straight fees with no installments.

I think the problem was I accidently downloaded it twice XD. Up and working now ;)

Looking forward to starting this. Will post up my team when I am done :)

your team is invalid as your have exploited the budget.

nah its in Italian so Small m means thousand like (k) while big M is milllion seems perfectly legit

Besides the ridiculous fee for Cameron Jerome

ah i see, my aplogies, im not exactly great with italian, to me m = million :)

Last edited:
3 1-0 wins in 3 games, i think i wil lsave this tactic for future use!!

here are my transfers.

the players out are some of the ones generated by the game, they were all useless.

3 1-0 wins in 3 games, i think i wil lsave this tactic for future use!!

here are my transfers.

the players out are some of the ones generated by the game, they were all useless.

WOW you are doing far better than me XD

started mine up tryna get some rite bargains!!! will post up my transfers when done :)

Just finished my transfers. Hoping that I will do good :)