FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

right im ready to do this but not really sure how. where do i save the database into?

How did you get Jo and santa cruz they didnt wanna come to my team :'(

they owuld only come to me if i gave them over 100k a week and gave them highest earner clauses, so i said no thanks!

Just making my transfers now :). managed to get Santa Cruz but he is on 100k per week lol

they owuld only come to me if i gave them over 100k a week and gave them highest earner clauses, so i said no thanks!

really? i haggled jo down to about 60k with no highest earner, but santa cruz is like 110k and highest earner clause with me.

really? i haggled jo down to about 60k with no highest earner, but santa cruz is like 110k and highest earner clause with me.

i tried jo, i offered him 95k with loads of bonuses but he still wouldnt join. got kadlec instead for about20k a week.

I'll be starting the challenge tonight, after i've done my history essay :(

just started signed JO on loan and Santa Cruz and botteghin from fc zwolle

Looks really good mate.
I'm just downloading and starting now, probably update later.

going to give this a bash first fm challenge will post screenies later

finally, I completed the transfer market.
this
my team

transfer.jpg

squad.jpg

and the salary

gaji.jpg

and 4 game before transfer window roundup

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This challenge is awesome. First game beat Man Utd 2-1, second lost against Sunderland 1-0, then in the League Cup we beat Hull 2-1 aet. Still a long way to go but not a bad start

I have downloaded this, out it in the editor data folder but when, at the start of the game when picking the databases I want in my game, the database isn't there

Ok i have started it but i have exceeded the transfer limit by 3mill which i got from adjusting wage budget in boardroom((.... Also how do i attach thumbnails
60meuros.jpg

Last edited:
May have a go at this, never got round to it last time.

Gonna start now.. wish me luck :p

Hoping my knowledge of transfer listed and cheap players will help me build a cracking squad. :)