FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

Will start this later today. In school at the moment. First day of the year :'(

Definitely gonna give this a go sounds like fun.

I like to think my wheeling and dealing is my best attribute.

One thing though: you have a couple of loan signings on your team, surely there has to be a limit on loans?

Definitely gonna give this a go sounds like fun.

I like to think my wheeling and dealing is my best attribute.

One thing though: you have a couple of loan signings on your team, surely there has to be a limit on loans?

well in england you can only loan 4 players and only 2 from england....

also loans are fine as they have loan fees which contribute to the decrease of your budget.

first game out of the way, won 3-0 against fulham :)

View attachment 132100

hi

I'm new in this forum, and i will start this challenge today. I liked it. If there is no problem. Of course.
I just read some posts, not all... So, all I have to do, is just upload some screens about Transfers, End of Season, Cup's point and no more, right?

One question, there is another point to play this challenge (any kind of competition or so) , or this is only for fun... ?

How did you get Jo and santa cruz they didnt wanna come to my team :'(

try offering again? sometimes players become more interested when your team reputation builds from others signings.

I might have a go at this later but I have a few questions first.
a) what manager reputation should I use
b) do you have to use your own tactics
c) is there a points system for challenge.

lol cause i was frustated XD

odear.....even frustration couldnt haggle jerome for 8m outa me haha.

I might have a go at this later but I have a few questions first.
a) what manager reputation should I use
b) do you have to use your own tactics
c) is there a points system for challenge.

a) use whatever reputation you like
b) you can use any tactic you like
c) yes there will be

Just started this challenge and im already loving it. This is by far one of the best as you get to make your own team from scratch. Spent around 42-48mill and only got about 20 players haha 4/5 are loans aswell but im pleased to say I signed Luc Castaignos for 6m, along with the usuals sych as Santa Cruz for 2.4m, Jack Hobbs for 4m, David Wheater for 6m and Charlie Adam for about 2.5m. Just beat Wigan 1-0 in my opening game so I just hope I don't get too frustrated when I lose to the big teams.

Also discovered a goalkeeper (possible wonderkid) called Sinan Bolat - available for 4.5m

I'll upload my screenies when A) I've got to christmas period & B) I figure out how :p

Ok, I started mine and this is my team. Three games in and we are really struggling, guess they gottta get used to the tactic. Plus my first 3 games are Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U XD!

Early finish from college time to start this **** up :D

How many leagues are you allowed to load up or does it not matter.

Because I was so broke when this came out, I downloaded from pirate bay and that obviously means it won't let me put on mine. Its in the db file in SI, but won't load up on the screen ****! :mad:

EDIT: Didn't have a 'editor data' folder, pretty noobish >.< ready to do this now :d

Last edited:
right instead of a leader board, i will just display the challenges records, such as most goals in a season, top goalscorer, most points, furthest in carling cup/FA...so on so forth...so just post your records if yours beats the current members in that position.

starting off with an easy one to beat

most games unbeaten ( 6 )

View attachment 132471

Last edited: