FM Base Challenge of the Month 4 (August)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no longer taking part in this sorry my computer froze and I had not saved it sorry and what a great idea this is.

1st game vs hull reserves, shearer scored and got an assist but no MOM lol if friendlies count a good start imo

EDIT - just read post after i had sent mine, a well lol

Outstanding Set Up. Just Started The Challenge With Zidane. First 3 Games; (H) Blackburn 0-0, (A) Man Utd 0-3, (H) Chelsea 0-1. Zidane Been The Most Below Par Preformer At The Moment, Hard Start To The Season Though. Just About To Play In The League Cup Against Dag & Red, Hopefully Zidane Season Will Start Here.

wow.playing the figo challenge. be any worse. 4 played 4 lost 1 scored 8 conceded. have played chelsea, city, villa and bolton. but no points.

How do we keep track of how many mistakes leading to a goal is made? I mean, how do you determine the 'mistake leading to a goal'. Is it the initial mistake which loses the possession for example? Anyway, love the idea going for Zizou!

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Also, he's on massive wages! It's impossible to sign players!

More to the point, how does Shearer only have 15 heading! :(

Might give this a go next week, obvs using Big Al.

wow.playing the figo challenge. be any worse. 4 played 4 lost 1 scored 8 conceded. have played chelsea, city, villa and bolton. but no points.

That's the challenge! ;)

How do we keep track of how many mistakes leading to a goal is made? I mean, how do you determine the 'mistake leading to a goal'. Is it the initial mistake which loses the possession for example? Anyway, love the idea going for Zizou!

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Also, he's on massive wages! It's impossible to sign players!

Player profile/stats shows mistakes leading to goal Paul. :)

You didn't think they'd play for free did ya! As for the wages/transfers... difficulaiken't it! ;)

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant idea this month Dan, will definitely give it a go, prbs with Shearer or Zidane :)

dan, very tough won 2 cup games, but still no points in the league.ahhhhh. well 10 games no win means im starting one with someone else. gonna use shearer now. started far better can cope with this???

Last edited:
Youre a genius of thinking these ideas up. Just started too late last month so didnt finish but now im definitely gonna do this one

Another good challenge Dan, I enjoyed the first one but didn't have time for last month's one. I've made a new 4-4-2 I want to try out so this would be a good thing to use it on.

Cheers

anyone got a shearer face?

Zizou has scored loads in pre-season friendlies for me, will that go towards points count?

I would have a go at this, going on holiday on Friday though :(

my save game will not load!

I've downloaded the top file of the two you get a choice of and put it in the right location. Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.