FM Base Challenge of the Month 4 (August)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well into march now. in my shearer game, he has 12 goals 5 assists, 3 mom, 3 yellows and an average rating of 6.98. but in 19th in the prem and out of all cups. not going well. you almost have to be mega ruthless at the start in offloading players to get a decent budget and below the wage budget. will finish this then go with zizou

here are my results from Zinedine Zidane .... I think it better not be with him, I can say that I had a fantastic season with Hull, I think it better not be!!

screenshots:

Started this last night and played 12 games. I had a great start with shearer scoring both goals in a 2-1 win but then saw that friendlies don't count! Gutted! Things are looking good at the moment. :)

i cant seem to get this to work i save it to the right place but it doesnt appear in my saved games..

sorry cant do this anymore, i left my laptop on over night so i didnt have to save, i was a few days of 3 months ahah, and my computer restarted due to a windows update, :(

sorry cant do this anymore, i left my laptop on over night so i didnt have to save, i was a few days of 3 months ahah, and my computer restarted due to a windows update, :(

Happened to me but i already saved 3 months in.

View attachment 96086View attachment 96087View attachment 96083
View attachment 96084View attachment 96088View attachment 96089
View attachment 96090View attachment 96085

(please note my game status says saved 7 times but the last save was on accident after season finished)

Last edited:
will start this up tonight.. going to go with ZZ i think. have to really.. the man was amazing!

Just started this with Alan Shearer... and after the first friendly he is out for 6 weeks... nice lol

how do i get this challenge onto fm, im really confused

how do i get this challenge onto fm, im really confused

i cant seem to get this to work i save it to the right place but it doesnt appear in my saved games..

If you download the .wintar file then you need to unzip it before you save it to the games folder, otherwise download straight from zshare as the file has not been compressed.

Instructions on saving the files (and the links for downloading are on the OP)

Welcome to everyone giving this a go since I last posted and GL. Well done to those who have completed it and posted screenies. I'm out tonight so I'll update the leaderboard tomorrow (it will appear on the OP).

Having a go myself and after a draw against Chelsea and a narrow defeat to United Zizou has scored one goal and got himself injured for 4weeks! :S

Hope to see some more finished screenies soon ;)

Brilliant challenge mate

will start asap, started Inter Milan but never got a chance to finsih it (3 kids running around ere!!!).

Not sure who to choose, Zidane defo best player, but Shearer is the goal getter....

goldenballs 12345

Don't forget, assists count 2 pts same as goals, so if I do this challenge it will probably be with zidane.

The new leaderboard is now up. Well done to all the entrants who have so far completed the challenge, especially vesacap who went has taken the lead.

Bad luck pudders, you would have placed second but failed to save the team from relegation. Better luck with Zidane! ;)

This looks brilliant, what a good idea. I'm going to have to try this. :)

I'm a huge Zidane fan but everyone seems to be going for him so might have a go for Figo or Nedved.

Status
Not open for further replies.