FM Base Challenge of the Month 4 (August)

Status
Not open for further replies.
great challenge..im playing it as i speak but not to enter just purely for the enterainment of Zizou graceing the Premier League in a Hull City jersey.

funny thing i noticed is that Zidane takes set pieces with his left foot,,anyone else see that??:S

okay so everyone is going with zidane or shearer and a few for figo. So im going to have ago with nedved and see what happens :)

I was just wondering, do cup performances count? I assume (hope) they do.

I will have some of that

I think I will open my FM-Base account with this challenge. Been a guest viewer for a long time now. But as a Big Hull City fan this is a challenge I wanna take on.

I will go the shearer route, as having been the tigers a few times on FM2010 I know the one big thing they are missing is a consistent... good Goal scorer.

Bring it on

MEE

Welcome to all the new entrants and GL. :)

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

I was just wondering, do cup performances count? I assume (hope) they do.

Sorry Eds, almost missed this question! Yes they do count mate. :)

This is my attempt for zidane, should be good but could have been better, couldn't get zidane preforming consistently, singling him out in team talk had a negative effect on his preformance whether i praised or barrated him. But the the team as a hole is a different story.

Last edited:
This is actually going better than i expected :D won 3-1 vs wolves, 3-1 vs tottenham, 2-1 vs man. united ^^ al in a row hehe zizou is doing great as an advanced playmaker

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:54 PM ----------

This is my attempt for zidane, should be good but could have been better, couldn't get zidane preforming consistently, singling him out in team talk had a negative effect on his preformance whether i praised or barrated him. But the the team as a hole is a different story.
wow 3rd place nicelly done o_O

Figo didn't work for me. Couldn't find him in game.

This is actually going better than i expected :D won 3-1 vs wolves, 3-1 vs tottenham, 2-1 vs man. united ^^ al in a row hehe zizou is doing great as an advanced playmaker
i had him as an advanced playmaker too but more often than not his pass was the one before the assist. so no points

i had him as an advanced playmaker too but more often than not his pass was the one before the assist. so no points
Bad luck there mate, do u use playmaker option in ur tactic?
One thing i do is put him taking the free kicks, corners, penalty kicks so he can get more goals/assists as possible :p
I'm almost done with with my season i'll post it later.
==> cool challenge ftw <==

Bad luck there mate, do u use playmaker option in ur tactic?
One thing i do is put him taking the free kicks, corners, penalty kicks so he can get more goals/assists as possible :p
yes, advanced playmaker with long shot set to rarely, all free kick, corners, pens. but zaki only dived in the box when some one was on a hat trick so they took it rather than zidane

Okay so i gave it a go great challenge... wanted to swallow my tongue at some point but amazingly i managed to get it done whew!!

Okay so i gave it a go great challenge... wanted to swallow my tongue at some point but amazingly i managed to get it done whew!!

here goes the sreens of my season, went better than i expected :p

first ever go at a challenge here, not sure if i went any good, but here are my screenies, was an awesome idea for a challenge

Well done guys, some fantastic results there too. I hope that you've enjoyed this month's challenge. :)

The leader-board has been updated and it's all change at the top. Congrats go to dixie_ijd.

edit: disregard, restarting anyway

Last edited:
rubbish i have just oversaved as im playing during my lunches at work. was going well as well. i shall start again to keep in the allowed limit

started another go with shearer but had to restart it 5 times so far as his legs break very easily and his collard bone, i hate paul mcshane. does anyone else have a problem keeping shearer healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.