FM Base Challenge of the Month 4 (August)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is my go at Nedved. He seemed to preform alot better than I could ever get Shearer too.

Ok here is my go at Nedved. He seemed to preform alot better than I could ever get Shearer too.

Stunning effort, not only the best so far using Nedved but the best effort all together! Welcome to the top of the leader-board! :)

Here is my attempt :)

Fantastic result mate, only missing out on top spot by 4 points! But you have taken second, although you were tied on 133pts with dixie_ijd, Shearer had an average rating of 7.10 in your game... better than dixie_ijd's attempt by 0.02... now, that's what I call close!

Figo isn't showing up in-game for me... Any suggestions on how to fix this? I've tried both the RARed and non-RARed versions

Figo isn't showing up in-game for me... Any suggestions on how to fix this? I've tried both the RARed and non-RARed versions

For some reason he doesn't appear until you've signed him (one day in)... continue and you shoul have the announcement that he has signed and he will be in your squad list. 8-|

i think il will give it a go, see if i can get it done i nthe next 2 days.

chosen Alan shearer.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:48 PM ----------

i made a big mistake right at the start, and told the board i would win the league, currently sitting in 14th after 10 games so i think i might be sacked.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

this challenge is great fun, ive almost odne my shearer one now, the guy is a legend, if hull could defend i would be quite high up the table.

i might try it again with zidane after and see how i do.

This is my attempt..

hope i didnt do too bad.

Last edited:
let me know if i have forgotten anything.

i am having another go, but with figo, he hasnt had much love in this challenge.

Last edited:
let me know if i have forgotten anything.

i am having another go, but with figo, he hasnt had much love in this challenge.

Then you best hurry cos it's gotta be done by tuesday.

I've got 12 league games left so I'm gonna try get this thing done before the deadline. Shearer has only just started doing well for me, and we're over half way through the season. :/

Then you best hurry cos it's gotta be done by tuesday.

I've got 12 league games left so I'm gonna try get this thing done before the deadline. Shearer has only just started doing well for me, and we're over half way through the season. :/

i know, but i only startedthe shearer one last night, so i think ill be able to get it done in time.

how did i do?

Sorry mate, I completely forgot to reply earlier! You finished a very commendable 5th, only 2 points from the the top 3... some great performances from Shearer too! Well done buddy :)

Here are my results. Halfway through the season shearer was doing terrible, so I changed his training schedule to a very fit and attackive. It worked very well indeed! The screenshots should be attached.

Here are my results. Halfway through the season shearer was doing terrible, so I changed his training schedule to a very fit and attackive. It worked very well indeed! The screenshots should be attached.

A cracking late entry on deadline day! Mate it's looking really good for you, but need the bottom part of Shearer's playing stats showing "mistakes leading to goals" - then I can post your entry... but could be a real contender for top spot! ;)

A cracking late entry on deadline day! Mate it's looking really good for you, but need the bottom part of Shearer's playing stats showing "mistakes leading to goals" - then I can post your entry... but could be a real contender for top spot! ;)

Ahh!! I'll get it right now! I think it's 0 as far as I know, seeing as all I did was stick shearer upfront to make sure he doesn't **** anything up!

Status
Not open for further replies.