FM Base Challenge of the Month 4 (August)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what update do you need for it ? , doesn't let me load the saved game :p

Only ten days to go before August's C-o-t-M closes... so if you're thinking of entering do so soon! ;)

Has anybody completed this with Luis Figo or Pavel Nedved yet? I don't think so... bragging rights of highest place with Pavel or Luis is up for grabs!

Last edited:
I'm going to have a go, but my corner tactic is self made without purposely exploit, but scores me quite a few goals.

luis figo sucks.. i can't get him to perform well in the league , he bagged 8 goals and 3 assists in pre-season but of course that doesn't count , he gets pushed off the ball to easily and misplaces his passes too much , but i am 9th at the moment in october hopefully, he'll come out his shell!

I tried it with Nedved. He didn't play very well, but the team did.

I'm going to have a go, but my corner tactic is self made without purposely exploit, but scores me quite a few goals.

As long as it doesn't score you a ridiculous number of corners it can't be considered an exploit mate. Just include a "goals from corner" screenshot with your finished effort. GL :)

luis figo sucks.. i can't get him to perform well in the league , he bagged 8 goals and 3 assists in pre-season but of course that doesn't count , he gets pushed off the ball to easily and misplaces his passes too much , but i am 9th at the moment in october hopefully, he'll come out his shell!

However, you do it stands to be the best effort with Figo by default. It's only October... keep going buddy, GL :)

I tried it with Nedved. He didn't play very well, but the team did.

I reckon that is a very respectable atempt atsarialoo, 14 goals from midfield is no bad effort! You've made it onto the leader-board and have the honour of recording the highest score with Nedved... well done! ;)

As long as it doesn't score you a ridiculous number of corners it can't be considered an exploit mate. Just include a "goals from corner" screenshot with your finished effort. GL :)

Okie dokie, I will do that. I done well already in my game. With Shearer assisting twice and I won the game. :) After one game :p

I am going to give this a go. I normally find the challenges to late to enter but I am sure I can knock this out in less than 10 days. I chose Shearer

I am going to give this a go. I normally find the challenges to late to enter but I am sure I can knock this out in less than 10 days. I chose Shearer

GL scouse2006... actually only nine days left now! ;)

@ all: work has already started on next month's challenge! 8-|

Ok here it is, could not get Shearer to play consistant at all. But not to bad I suppose for a female manager lol

A good effort, which has been duly added to the leader-board! Well done and remember to check back soon for September's challenge! ;)

finally managed to complete a season with shearer without paul mcshane breaking him.

finally managed to complete a season with shearer without paul mcshane breaking him.

Excellent effort once again dixie_ijd, but you don't dislodge yourself in top spot as you scored 133pts... exactly what you scored before using Zidane! lol

Excellent effort once again dixie_ijd, but you don't dislodge yourself in top spot as you scored 133pts... exactly what you scored before using Zidane! lol
shearers average match rating is better, i thought that was used to separate identical scores. my wall didn't find it lol, i have never felt so fustrated, or elated while playing fm, i loved it, what the next challange

shearers average match rating is better, i thought that was used to separate identical scores. my wall didn't find it lol, i have never felt so fustrated, or elated while playing fm, i loved it, what the next challange

Good point, well made! I've changed the name of your chosen player to Shearer on the leaderboard! ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it, as for the next challenge... It could be even more frustrating than this one! But's that's all I'll say at this point! :)

Gonna try finish my one off now. Shearer just hasn't been performing though... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.