FM Base Champions League Group Draw

And I think some of the transfer budgets were a bit over the top. But that's just me.

what transfer budgets are wrong?

It's not that their wrong, it's that they're high.

For example after the Adebayor and Toure sales Chris automatically put it up to 40. Though in reality I doubt Wenger was allowed to spend that money.

i suppose, but were only guessing aren't we what the transfer budget would be. All the people in the arsenal group will have that money to spend though wont they and they will have the current arsenal team. Its not like their on a network game competing against other people, so it can't be unfair or anything

How are Liverpool affected? No Johnson, but they have Alonso....i'm personnaly in favour of using 9.3
whats the story with the v7 update? someone explain

How are Liverpool affected? No Johnson, but they have Alonso....i'm personnaly in favour of using 9.3
whats the story with the v7 update? someone explain
Its a bit mad or might be anyway,its not out yet.

Well DC999 found some french guy who nobody can find unless they are using his v6 update. Leeumoconner and various other threads tell us about swine flu (fair do's he is getting shot of) and big 30 month injuries that seem to happen to 6-7 players in your squad.

I think we will stick to 9.0.3

be fair to everyone and everyone will have it already

Are we still starting on friday?

Who are the crazy players that chris put in the patch that ruined it for us?

(Was hervin ongenda one of these players?) you basically answered my answer. i think i was the first to realise he was unique to chris's patch(H)

Well the issues that have caused the most annoyance are the addition of young players with stats that are too good as well as the ridiculous injuries that were added.

yer thats what i think i've had no trouble with it at all

Why the **** has the update changed? It's more fun if we use a new update :/ I say Chris22's!

Why the **** has the update changed? It's more fun if we use a new update :/ I say Chris22's!

In your opinion, it's more fun.

Personally, I think 9.3.0 is fairer.

Either way it's decided, check the previous page. We're using 9.3.0.

i think it is more fun to use the new update as well as none of us will have played it before

Well DC999 found some french guy who nobody can find unless they are using his v6 update. Leeumoconner and various other threads tell us about swine flu (fair do's he is getting shot of) and big 30 month injuries that seem to happen to 6-7 players in your squad.

I think we will stick to 9.0.3

be fair to everyone and everyone will have it already
when's it starting then? today? (seeing as everyone has it)