FM Base Champions League Group Draw

are there any other updates that have been made after the deadline?

I have decided against using Chris Update....fake players with crazy stats and cancer is where i draw the line....will look about for a better more grown up update
Just use the 9.3 then there will be no "i cant play because my update wont work posts" Its only one season.

That would create more balanced teams I imagine, especially for AC Milan. They seem to be significantly weaker than the other teams in the other groups, especially without Kaka.

/Says the Man Utd player pre-Ronaldo sale.

Right so tomorrow when the update come's out we just download it and play 1 full season with our team ??

He said we're not playing with chris22's v7 update now.

what does everyone else think?

I think playing with an unofficial update isn't the best option. That's why I never use them even outside of challenges. I suggest just using the 9.3 patch and anybody whining about low transfer budget can just get over it.

Indeed, on the v6 update, United have 64million transfer budget, on top of having Valencia.

I personally would prefer that over having Ronaldo... so I'm not being biased when I say just use the 9.3.0 patch.

to be honest i would rather use chris' update. I don't think theres much wrong with it. It's better when all the right players are at all the right teams. Also, some people who are competing may not read this and wake up tomorrow and download chris' update and start playing. At the end of the day, whatever patch we use its going to be fair because in our group we are all the same team on the same patch.

I agree with using the 9.3 db. I have never been that found of unofficial dbs. One thing that one often forget is that the signings from the previous season( 08/09 irl ) and the new one( 09/10 irl) often makes too many teams too ungelled.

I'd much rather use 9.3, it means there's no daft injuries or transfer budgets which should prevent whining.

to be honest i would rather use chris' update. I don't think theres much wrong with it. It's better when all the right players are at all the right teams. Also, some people who are competing may not read this and wake up tomorrow and download chris' update and start playing. At the end of the day, whatever patch we use its going to be fair because in our group we are all the same team on the same patch.

Anyone competing will read this thread just to make sure it's starting.

And if they don't, they should.

9.3.0 is the best option. :)

okay i dont mind 9.3.0 if thats what everyone else wants. Just thought that chris mught have taken the stupid injuries out, because if he has, it would be a very good update, but anyway not bothered what patch we use

oh if thats the case i think we should definately use chris's update

It's the fact he was adding fake players to the game aswell and making them awesome