FM-BASE Community Project- Tiki Taka.

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 61K
Is it the same tactic as the one u posted 10 hour ago is it the same version?

A better Version i think...
4-3-3 Best Mrmuto's.tac

you changed something since your last post?

can i ask why you have put "swap position" on the 2 sets of players? from my experience all it does is swap their positions almost as soon as the match kicks off and they don't really go back to their own positions...

Last edited:
you changed something since your last post?

can i ask why you have put "swap position" on the 2 sets of players? from my experience all it does is swap their positions almost as soon as the match kicks off and they don't really go back to their own positions...
They swapping positions for the whole game..

Is it the same tactic as the one u posted 10 hour ago is it the same version?
That's not the same one..some changes like the AP is on support duty..and four players are swapping positions.

Guys, here you go. My own masterpiece, if you still need it...

Sorry, I've been away.

View attachment 471303
I think that's the right one, anyways. lol

I'm asking from all the people who are still hoping to find a good tiki taka tactic to try my LAST tactic! and i think the best one..tried it with a lot of teams and never had below 65% possession even in away matches..I have to confess it plays good football but you can smash teams only if you have better squad and players.
enjoy! and please tell me what you think!
4-3-3 Best Mrmuto's.tac

I'm asking from all the people who are still hoping to find a good tiki taka tactic to try my LAST tactic! and i think the best one..tried it with a lot of teams and never had below 65% possession even in away matches..I have to confess it plays good football but you can smash teams only if you have better squad and players.
4-3-3 Best Mrmuto's.tac
who have you tried it with?

4-3-3 Best Mrmuto's.tac

I like it, it gets good possession and plays good football. I agree what you said about needing a better squad and better players because a couple of times against the big teams, Madrid, Bayern, City etc. I actually got dominated in terms of goals, and it was kind of even in terms of possession too, not sure why really.

Barca Bayern maccabi petach tikva boca juniors hapoel rishon lezion..tells you something?
there are more teams bigger and smaller
ok whats the gen and match training and any oi or shouts?

4-3-3 Best Mrmuto's.tac

possession ok: 60 to 80%. result more difficult:
View attachment 468946
Do you have any tips?

possession ok: 60 to 80%. result more difficult:
View attachment 388788
Do you have any tips?
Yeah, take off a little possession. On this engine, sadly, the more possession you have, the harder it is to create key passes and CCC. It's a dead end for you if you are trying to get the highest possession since you are lowering your attacking abilities. Plus such tactics takes over a season to work properly.

Back