FM-BASE Community Project- Tiki Taka.

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 61K
So I have been looking at this thread alot recently, and decided to share with you a pass and move tactic which I found a long, long time ago but works very well and is the closest I have seen to replicating tiki taka.

View attachment 383243View attachment 383244View attachment 383245View attachment 383246View attachment 383247View attachment 383248View attachment 383249View attachment 383250View attachment 383251

As you can see, we have won games well aswell as dominating poseesion. The style of football played is also very attractive, the striker and wingers will score the most goals. I take no credit for this tactic as I found it on FM Base along time ago like I said, but this is probably the best tactic out there in terms of Tiki Taka football. I will post the tactic if anybody is interested
Very intrested..maybe if we tweak it can make it get even more possession..

So I have been looking at this thread alot recently, and decided to share with you a pass and move tactic which I found a long, long time ago but works very well and is the closest I have seen to replicating tiki taka.

View attachment 383243View attachment 383244View attachment 383245View attachment 383246View attachment 383247View attachment 383248View attachment 383249View attachment 383250View attachment 383251

As you can see, we have won games well aswell as dominating poseesion. The style of football played is also very attractive, the striker and wingers will score the most goals. I take no credit for this tactic as I found it on FM Base along time ago like I said, but this is probably the best tactic out there in terms of Tiki Taka football. I will post the tactic if anybody is interested

Post the tactic mate i would like to try it. Im mixing and matchin a few tactics atm tryin to get a good mix :) b good to try another to this 1 mayb improve them.

I have in fact ditched the tiki taka obsession in favor for a more pass & move approach I'm trying to create atm. The tactic is actually quite flawless and I received some ridiculously great results. The tactic's approach resembles a lot Seanhfc's Arrigo Sacchi which is why I'm not tempted to post it yet. I'm sure it can be a huge success but it needs more tweaking to be a different style of football. (unbeatable with the tactic and high scoring so far)

Okay lads here it is:
View attachment 474123

As you can see, the tactic is a 4-5-1/4-3-3 same as FC Barcelona. Without a doubt the most important players in the system is the midfield triangle, the MCR is your playmaker, think Xavi, Eriksen. MCL plays as a sort of Box-To-Box midfielder, will look to defend then once the ball is won, take it forward. The Trequartista up front and the BPD will score a ton of goals(Gerard Pique is the 3rd top goalscorer in the league). I used Messi up front at the start, however he didn't really score, he got injured and was out for 4 months so I played Neymar there, he has won the European Golden Boy and scored 23 goals in 22 appearances. I hope that this tactic will work for you and bring you success like it has with me.

View attachment 474121

Okay lads here it is:
View attachment 383257

As you can see, the tactic is a 4-5-1/4-3-3 same as FC Barcelona. Without a doubt the most important players in the system is the midfield triangle, the MCR is your playmaker, think Xavi, Eriksen. MCL plays as a sort of Box-To-Box midfielder, will look to defend then once the ball is won, take it forward. The Trequartista up front and the BPD will score a ton of goals(Gerard Pique is the 3rd top goalscorer in the league). I used Messi up front at the start, however he didn't really score, he got injured and was out for 4 months so I played Neymar there, he has won the European Golden Boy and scored 23 goals in 22 appearances. I hope that this tactic will work for you and bring you success like it has with me.

View attachment 383259

Nice 1 mate ill try it and compare with wot ive got c if any can b tweaked to better :) thanks

Really hard to find who's got the closest here? Anyone care to help??

well i've got a tactic i get results with, but against big teams i struggle for possession normally, i only get 55-60% normally

You guys are obsessed ;)
Tika-taka is so three seasons ago

This is not a digg at you guys but most of what I'm seeing are screenies of Barca Vs ??who??

You guys are obsessed ;)

This is not a digg at you guys but most of what I'm seeing are screenies of Barca Vs ??who??
Not right at all look at my SS and im trying my tactics with lower teams

You guys are obsessed ;)

well the only things i've been taking from barca is the general formation really, because the way their front 3 is setup is perfect for a tika taka style of football. as for everything else about their game, ive just been trying to incorporate my own thing in order to get results as the trouble is a) scoring and b) not leaking goals when trying to imitate barca too closely

Not right at all look at my SS and im trying my tactics with lower teams
Sorry, I didn't look at every post. Just a few pages.

well the only things i've been taking from barca is the general formation really, because the way their front 3 is setup is perfect for a tika taka style of football. as for everything else about their game, ive just been trying to incorporate my own thing in order to get results as the trouble is a) scoring and b) not leaking goals when trying to imitate barca too closely
Don't get me wrong, tika-taka is beautiful to watch but hard to perfect unless you have a squad like Barca. (But not impossible)
I was merely making a sly witticism at some of the screenies I looked at.

If I came across as a ****...well that's maybe because I am, but no offense was intended.

Sorry, I didn't look at every post. Just a few pages.

Don't get me wrong, tika-taka is beautiful to watch but hard to perfect unless you have a squad like Barca. (But not impossible)
I was merely making a sly witticism at some of the screenies I looked at.

If I came across as a ****...well that's maybe because I am, but no offense was intended.

Well you've just pointed it out yourself, Barca have the perfect squad for it, so why wouldn't you start with Barca?

No point moving on to lower teams to perfect the tactic if you don't perfect it with Barca in the first place

Well you've just pointed it out yourself, Barca have the perfect squad for it, so why wouldn't you start with Barca?

No point moving on to lower teams to perfect the tactic if you don't perfect it with Barca in the first place
I think it must work for lower teams before you try it on the better ones..

Because playing with such a good team that suits the tactic might blurr the effect a tactic has on the team. Sometimes the success can be due to the players and not the tactic.

Because playing with such a good team that suits the tactic might blurr the effect a tactic has on the team. Sometimes the success can be due to the players and not the tactic.
exactly!

hence i play with most of the B team and youngsters whenever i can really, like sergi roberto, sergi samper, grimaldo, montoya, and even 15 year olds in cup games ;)

Back