FM-BASE Community Project- Tiki Taka.

Yeah, take off a little possession. On this engine, sadly, the more possession you have, the harder it is to create key passes and CCC. It's a dead end for you if you are trying to get the highest possession since you are lowering your attacking abilities. Plus such tactics takes over a season to work properly.

What do you mean take off the possession? Do you mean put the tempo up a little bit I guess?

What do you mean take off the possession? Do you mean put the tempo up a little bit I guess?
No, I meant that Mrmuto is trying to create the highest possession tactic he can, while it hits against him. There are more ways to help creating more CCC like higher tempo, yeah.

No, I meant that Mrmuto is trying to create the highest possession tactic he can, while it hits against him. There are more ways to help creating more CCC like higher tempo, yeah.
I'm trying because I love this playing style..no matter how many times I fail with tactics I love the passion to replicate it more and more..

I'm trying because I love this playing style..no matter how many times I fail with tactics I love the passion to replicate it more and more..
First after viewing the tactic there are some terrible faults that are crucial to your playing, such as having an DLF who sets deep together with the AP who also sits deep, both wants to initiate attack for each other which will result in no pressure on the enemie;s defense. Having ATLEAST through balls to sometimes, else it looks like you have zero creation. The lineup doesn't suit a high possession tactic either as you have no triangle in the field to create a passing triangle (which is a must in the FM engine for possession) and you over complicated the sliders. Putting the slider on highest attacking won't make them more attacking, just adjusts his position to be more forward which will result in a huge gap in the middle field, and might result in either defense fault or possession lose.

First after viewing the tactic there are some terrible faults that are crucial to your playing, such as having an DLF who sets deep together with the AP who also sits deep, both wants to initiate attack for each other which will result in no pressure on the enemie;s defense. Having ATLEAST through balls to sometimes, else it looks like you have zero creation. The lineup doesn't suit a high possession tactic either as you have no triangle in the field to create a passing triangle (which is a must in the FM engine for possession) and you over complicated the sliders. Putting the slider on highest attacking won't make them more attacking, just adjusts his position to be more forward which will result in a huge gap in the middle field, and might result in either defense fault or possession lose.
I think all you just said isn't true..because I sit and watch every game..there is a lot of pressure on the opposition even on the CB's and the keeper and a lot of triangles it's true to say that actually it's hard to create goals but all you just said is an exaggeration..I'm sorry it's not personal..but at least watch some games before just talking I tried this tactic with a lot of teams and watched a lot of games im not uploading a tactic with no reason..

and about the attacking mentality...if you'll look good enough you will see the only player who has a very attacking mentality is the RWB because as barcelona's alves he has to push forward

and about the attacking mentality...if you'll look good enough you will see the only player who has a very attacking mentality is the RWB because as barcelona's alves he has to push forward
lo lokeah shum davar lalev, pashot yesh li harbe nisayon aim ha signon haze, ani gam maariz aoto (ohed liverpool) aval meod kashe lisahek aito bFM hashana
ani lo yodead aim ani magzim, pashot yesh sham horaot she hem kzat lo nehonot (olay mare al hoser havana be tacticot) natati leazmi lenasot tweak le shelha, tenase, olay ze yoter tov, olay ze lo
View attachment 468583

sihakti kol hashana be possession, ba hodashim ha ahronim hehlafti signon bshvil hagivon

lo lokeah shum davar lalev, pashot yesh li harbe nisayon aim ha signon haze, ani gam maariz aoto (ohed liverpool) aval meod kashe lisahek aito bFM hashana
ani lo yodead aim ani magzim, pashot yesh sham horaot she hem kzat lo nehonot (olay mare al hoser havana be tacticot) natati leazmi lenasot tweak le shelha, tenase, olay ze yoter tov, olay ze lo
View attachment 389150

sihakti kol hashana be possession, ba hodashim ha ahronim hehlafti signon bshvil hagivon
ani miztaer aval lo maamin she iesh po misheu she yote midai mevin..ani af paam lo amarti she ani gaon o yoter tov po mi misheu..
yesh li hashana yote me 2000 shaot mishak..natati et col culi rak bishvil lenasot laasot cazot tactica ze beinataim achi tov she yaza..tenase ma tafsid le daati lo maspik histakalta yashar kafazta le bikoret..enase ve eadken otcha

ani miztaer aval lo maamin she iesh po misheu she yote midai mevin..ani af paam lo amarti she ani gaon o yoter tov po mi misheu..
yesh li hashana yote me 2000 shaot mishak..natati et col culi rak bishvil lenasot laasot cazot tactica ze beinataim achi tov she yaza..tenase ma tafsid le daati lo maspik histakalta yashar kafazta le bikoret..enase ve eadken otcha
Kzat nimas li lesahek possession, ve ani dey shomer et ha motivaztia lharkiv tiki taka le FM14, ani gam hozer mahar lazava az lefahot bazman hakarov ain li zman
yesh li kol miney rayonot ve variaziot eh livnot tactica menazahat she ani shomer le FM14, aval beemet she al haniyar shelha neret meod lo 'nehona' (ani lo aomer she hi lo tova ve yahol meod lihiyot she ani toe) tenase et sheli lefahot ve tire aim yesh hevdel letova ao leraa

Kzat nimas li lesahek possession, ve ani dey shomer et ha motivaztia lharkiv tiki taka le FM14, ani gam hozer mahar lazava az lefahot bazman hakarov ain li zman
yesh li kol miney rayonot ve variaziot eh livnot tactica menazahat she ani shomer le FM14, aval beemet she al haniyar shelha neret meod lo 'nehona' (ani lo aomer she hi lo tova ve yahol meod lihiyot she ani toe) tenase et sheli lefahot ve tire aim yesh hevdel letova ao leraa
bevakasha...nisaion ehad...shtei ha tacticot fluid legamrei.
(1) tozaa shel ha tweak:
(2) tozaa shel ha tactica ha mekorit:

View attachment 468552

View attachment 468550