FM-Base Demo Challenge/Competition

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
It's pretty simple, finish as high as you can with Swansea City in half a season. If the a number of people finish in the same position, the winner will be decided by goal difference.

Rules:

• You're allowed 5 saves for your half season
  • Do not abuse the 48 month transfer rule
  • Set you past experience as automatic
  • Do not set unrealistic expectations

Screenshots Required:

• Game Status
  • League Table
  • Fixture list showing the results
  • Transfer History

Good luck to all taking part, if you have any questions feel free to ask and if you think anything should be added or changed from the above, please say.

The winner will receive £1 from me through Paypal!!!

Last edited:
This seems like it could be pretty fun, will also be a decent first save on FM2012. I'll give it ago.

1-0 Everton and 1-1 Away draw with Arsenal....

A good start =D

and Arsenal continued with their poor form with another 0-1 lose at Blackburn

Last edited:
Nice idea. Might give it a bash tonight.

nice idea indeed! going to try that out 2night if RAGE doenst take my time haha

just started this but i put my past experience as sunday leageu instead of automatic, is that allowed/the same thing or do you want me to restart?

I have started this, brought in a nice centre mid playmaker, which Swansea are lacking to be honest. Playing a compact 4-3-3. Done well in pre season, need to sell some players, and try and free up some space for a new striker.

'Do not set unrealistic expectations' = Vagueeeeeeeee.

I chose Top Half Finish. That's totally realistic :)

'Do not set unrealistic expectations' = Vagueeeeeeeee.

I chose Top Half Finish. That's totally realistic :)

Thats what I went for. I think if you want to have any chance in this challenge you need to be finishing top half, at least.

So yeah, whoever wins this will win the grand prize of £1 but you gotta have paypal but who doesn't these days. Good luck guys!!!

Transfer In: £16.25m
Transfer Out: £14.25m
Pretty happy with that.

BTW I have already saved it three time before the season has even started, forgot about autosave ):

Thats what I went for. I think if you want to have any chance in this challenge you need to be finishing top half, at least.

What's your line-up? :)

Transfer In: £16.25m
Transfer Out: £14.25m
Pretty happy with that.

How did you manage to generate that much? Who did you sell? :)

What's your line-up? :)

Urm, I am playing a narrow 4-3-3, but I am not doing so great, 3 games in, Drew 1-1 with Everton, lost 3-1 against Arsenal and Chelsea. :( Trying to bring in a better striker, brought in a CB, who seems to be doing okish. How about you?

How did you manage to generate that much? Who did you sell? :)

Scott Sinclain £7.75m
Nathan Dyer £2.8m
Kemy Agustien £1.7m
The rest was loan fee's and transfer fee's below £1m

Urm, I am playing a narrow 4-3-3, but I am not doing so great, 3 games in, Drew 1-1 with Everton, lost 3-1 against Arsenal and Chelsea. :( Trying to bring in a better striker, brought in a CB, who seems to be doing okish. How about you?

I'm playing a 4-3-3 with wingers. Pretty happy with the formation so far, drew with Everton and I'm currently beating Arsenal so who knows..

My squad looks like this:

GK Vorm

DR Rangel
DC Williams
DC Wilson
DL Taylor

MC Torrado
MC Diame
MC Etuhu

RF Morrison
ST Graham
LF McFadden

Correction: Just beat Arsenal 1-0

McFadden => God.

I missed out on McFadden. I might sell Sinclair if I can get 7m+ for him, as he isn't great, and can pick up some good brazilian strikers for 4-5m