FM-Base Demo Challenge/Competition

I missed out on McFadden. I might sell Sinclair if I can get 7m+ for him, as he isn't great, and can pick up some good brazilian strikers for 4-5m

Strange considering he's injured, you should have trialled him 'til end of pre-season :)

Yeah I offered him out for £10m and got an offer for £7.75, think like £5m was over 18 months but I spent Morrison and Etuhu's transfers in monthly instalments to balance it out.

Did just see the weirdest thing though while getting thrashed by Chelsea. Torrado with the free-kick; hit's the bar, hits the line, hits the bar, hits the line, hits the bar, hits the goalkeeper..

Have you tried Macheda? He looks pretty good.

Strange considering he's injured, you should have trialled him 'til end of pre-season :)

Yeah I offered him out for £10m and got an offer for £7.75, think like £5m was over 18 months but I spent Morrison and Etuhu's transfers in monthly instalments to balance it out.

Did just see the weirdest thing though while getting thrashed by Chelsea. Torrado with the free-kick; hit's the bar, hits the line, hits the bar, hits the line, hits the bar, hits the goalkeeper..

Have you tried Macheda? He looks pretty good.

Tried to get Macheda, he rejected me. :(

Still looking for a nice pacey striker for under 7m really, I might get Eric Torres, but he is a youngster, and far from being a good first team player, need someone who is ready now. Any ideas? I got that Croat guy in CM, Belijid or something, honestly can't spell or even think of his name atm.

Still looking for a nice pacey striker for under 7m really, I might get Eric Torres, but he is a youngster, and far from being a good first team player, need someone who is ready now. Any ideas? I got that Croat guy in CM, Belijid or something, honestly can't spell or even think of his name atm.

Could try Peter Utaka. I got him for 2.6mil
You might be able to get him for cheaper if you tried.

Badelj ?

Bummer.

Wilfred from Vitesse looks good & Leandro Damiao from Internacional. Wilfred is strong but Damiao quicker. Only 22 though. This is my first game on FM12 though so I'm not much use! I could list you some obvious ones: Steven Fletcher, Ebanks-Blake, Alfonso Alves.

Badelj is an awesome playmaker, good signing.

It seems everyone that my scouts suggest, are needing a transfer fee of nearly double their value...

Loan market for me i think

First game ... losing 3-2 to Everton.. 91st minute Danny Graham skies a penalty :( Idiot.

Badelj has done wonders for me, and Eric Torres has scored a few vital goals. :)

I started again as I kept getting beat 4-0 after my Arsenal win.

After 5 games I'm 11th and have 8 points. And I'm in the 5th round of the League Cup.

Just spanked QPR 4-1 Alcaraz, McFadden, Taylor, Dyer.

best signing people have made in this challenge??

McFadden, easily.

Badelj has done wonders for me, and Eric Torres has scored a few vital goals. :)

How are you doing in the league?

I'm playing the superstar that is Connor Sammon up front. Alone. Jealous?