FM-Base Demo Challenge/Competition

Really is that it? He wanted an obscene amount from me :(

it can be about your wage budget or about role you offer him or just my luck :)

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

It will finish a few days after the full game comes out.

it was a nice idea in demo you just make me like swans :) really waiting for your ideas in full game

Top with swansea, i didnt once restart as 99% will think i have. I loaded fm11 and i copyied my tactics identically onto fm12. I was amazed by the results, once i got all my morale to surperb there was no stopping the mighty swans, once the game is out ill upload a screenshot of the players i used. Im keeping it quite who i got as im about to start an online game and i dont want my targets stealing

Top with swansea, i didnt once restart as 99% will think i have. I loaded fm11 and i copyied my tactics identically onto fm12. I was amazed by the results, once i got all my morale to surperb there was no stopping the mighty swans, once the game is out ill upload a screenshot of the players i used. Im keeping it quite who i got as im about to start an online game and i dont want my targets stealing

you really dont need to show your tactics just the screenshots wanted would be enough only the transfers, game status and fixtures showing the results would be enough