FM-Base Demo Challenge/Competition

How are you doing in the league?

I'm playing the superstar that is Connor Sammon up front. Alone. Jealous?

8th atm :) Lost against QPR which was a bummer, apart from that been doing well. :)

8th atm :) Lost against QPR which was a bummer, apart from that been doing well. :)

How many games have you played?

I'm 8th now as I've just beaten Sunderland and I've got a game in hand over most.

How many games have you played?

I'm 8th now as I've just beaten Sunderland and I've got a game in hand over most.

I think we are at the same stage, as I had just beaten Sunderland. Not on FM atm so can't give you a definitive answer.

Just played my.. 8th game, lost 3-1 to Man United. :( Dropped down to 12th, hopefully finish this today.

i started the game chosing mid table finish as i thought that would be a realistic aim, and i thought the current squad could finish 14th-15th in the table. Here are my screenshots from the completed challenge.

The Game Status
View attachment 198396

The Final League Table
View attachment 198397

My Fixtures, as you can see it was a slow start but we really picked up momentum in the second half of the challenge starting with shocking liverpool and tottenham and going on a seven game winning streak culminating in stunning manchester city 3-1.

View attachment 198398View attachment 198399

And Finally my Transfers, the key transfer was probably Tshabalala, who was rotating with sinclair for the first few games until he settled and i found another use for scott as a striker.
View attachment 198400

Really going well with swansea 5 wins and two draws in 7 matches :)

View attachment 198434I started a swansea to test out my new home made tactics to see what would happen with a low **** team, i doubt anyone will believe me but i went on a crazy run after stripping steven carr of the captaincy due to lack of games/fitness. I won eight games in a row beating man city 4-1 at there place to go top on the 19th game. Im so sad i have to wait for the game to be released to resume. I spent 6million and sold 3 million, i have sold a further 3 mill who will officially be ready to go when i press continue next. Leroy lita, Wayne routledge and scott sinclair have been amazing - ENGLISH IN ENGLAND RULE Ive just realised you guys are doing a swansea comp, i have 11 saves so i can not enter although i could start again. sorry about the thumbnail if thats on show, i dont really know what im doing screenshot wise.
View attachment 198437
View attachment 198435
View attachment 198436

Last edited:
My game has 7 saves, purely because I saved it on January 1st (6th save) as I was scared of what would happen if i continued. I continued and it saved again! Arghhghgh.

But, yeah, I finished 6th, I think. I'll post my screenshots later.

really did well i think :) finished second after man utd and only one point between us

Yeah, mine also finished on 6 saves as I had auto save on at the start :( Lame.

Oh well, I did ***** anyway, but as it was my 1st foray into FM12, can't complain, it was fun, will post SS when back from uni.

Someone is top with Swansea? Come on give me a break.

Well there's no point me even posting my screenshots. 2nd place? That's just insane.

really did well i think :) finished second after man utd and only one point between us

Looks like we may have a winner, will be tough for anyone to top that.

Yeah didn't do so great, was 5th, but lost my last game 4-0 to Man City. :( So finished up 6th. Above Chelsea though, so I suppose that is a bonus. :)

Think I have all the right Screens :) Was fun to play. Sorry about the 2 extra saves, not like I am going to win anyway!

View attachment 198573View attachment 198574View attachment 198575View attachment 198576View attachment 198577View attachment 198578

Pretty good Dunc, everyone's done a lot better than I expected to be honest.

Someone is top with Swansea? Come on give me a break.

Yeah, the guy went over the save limit and didn't post a screenie of the League table though.

What wages are you paying Materazzi?!

not sure about it but like 16000 for a week though couldnt use him a lot because of injuries but alan tate was really good especially in corners really scored a lot from them :)

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

so when does the competition finishes ;)

not sure about it but like 16000 for a week though couldnt use him a lot because of injuries but alan tate was really good especially in corners really scored a lot from them :)

Really is that it? He wanted an obscene amount from me :(