FM Base Director of Football Game

Who Shall We Manage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Board Appointed.

I've based it on post count and post per day count. Remember if you have NOT been selected you can still have your say in the running of the club and can outvote the board.

Mike (i think your 20,000 post covers it ;))
Jamo456
Toon Army 13
Sam91
Gogogo Golem
Iamauser
The Ultime FM God
Donnelly1
Jamess
Aldo-Kemp1

Each board member get 2 votes when decisions have to be. People following the thread and who post get 1 vote. Decision made on a majority rules basis.

Can the board members accept a friend request so I know who is involved. I'll also PM or visitor message you when votes are coming up.

CLUB TO BE DECIDED SHORTLY SO GET VOTING!

Yay I'm on the board :D really looking forward to this

Give it another wee while for some more votes. Everton ahead currently

come on everton! lol looking forward to this. friend request accepted.

Id love to be on the board, seems an ingenius idea, and be Fulham! big challenge but you need fletcher and wilfried up front :)

Aww. :(

Oh well, good luck to you all, I'll follow!

Last edited:
EVERTON APPOINT W4NKER AS NEW DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL!!

ENTIRE BOARD IS REPLACED!!

Everton have today announced that David Moyes has resigned with immediate effect and been replaced with a new Director of Football, former player W4NKER. In further upheaval the clubs old board has been entirely replaced with new members who hope to usher in a new era for the blue half of Merseyside.

Board Members

Mike
Jamo456
Toon Army 13
Sam91
Gogogo Golem
Iamauser
The Ultime FM God
Donnelly1
Jamess
Aldo-Kemp1

*The 11th member of the Board are the
Everton Supporters Trust
. This trust can, with enough votes, overrule the board on key decisions and help shape the club's future.

The new board's first tasks are to determine the forthcoming season expectations and whether current caretaker manager Steve Round is to be given the Head Coach role or is he to be replaced by someone of their own choice.

Season Expectations

Top-half finish: £3m/£725,000

Europa League Qual: £3.6m/£800,000

Champions League Qual: £3.9m/£825,000

Title Challenge: £4.2m/£850,000

Title Winners: £4.5m/£875,000

Steve Round

View attachment 261817

Interested Candidates

View attachment 261818View attachment 261819

SO GETTING VOTING BOARD MEMBERS AND FOLLOWERS ALIKE!

ONCE WE HAVE OUR BUDGET AND MANAGER IN PLACE WE CAN START LOOKING AT POTENTIAL SIGNINGS!

I vote for a top half finish, with Steve Round to keep his job.

I think the minimum expectation should be to finish in the top half and Steve Round should be kept in charge for the time being.

Same as Mike and James, keep expectations low with an English coach and continuity in Steve Round

I rarely post, even though I check the site daily, but this seems like an awesome idea so for my 2 cents or vote (if it counts) Europa qualifying (Shouldn't be too difficult to get 7th.. and that extra 75k a week can be the difference) and Tony Coton for Assistant Manager or stay with Steve Round

I agree with mike and james keep round and see how he does aroung 5-6months and a top half first season.

I vote for top-half and Steve to keep his job.

This is the one and only thread you will hear me say this, but come on EVERTON!

Am Definately Following This. I say Keep Steve In The Job And Europa League Qual.

BOARD DECLARES ROUND TO STAY (FOR NOW!)

Newly appointed Everton board members have voted in favour of keeping Englishman Steve Round as Head Coach. The board and fans have also given Round the modest target of a top half finish, with the outside possibility of sneaking into Europe.

Next Up... Transfers!

Glad we've gone with top-half. We can always change out expectations in January :)

Also I'm happy with Round, we can see how he does for a season, if it doesn't work out then Tony Coton seems like a good option!

I don't think we should change expectations during a season normally when that happens theres a decline in performance through pressure!

I don't think we should change expectations during a season normally when that happens theres a decline in performance through pressure!

We can always vote on it, we might not even be in a situation to! I've never found a decline though.

Quick question W4NKER, are we using LFC latest summer update or the default?