FM Base Director of Football Game

Who Shall We Manage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mmmm I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew here. Perhaps 10 board members was too much. I'm thinking that in order to get everyone's opinion I may need to leave the game idle for several hours as we wait for everyone to come online. Therefore the save and game may become boring.

Also there will be alot of going to and from members. For example here

Reyes- £2.8m
Anderson- Loan
Gago- Loan

Reyes - The £2.8m bid was accepted but his wage demands were absolutely massive!
Anderson - The loan fee was huge and Man Utd wanted 50% of his wages paid which the Everton chairman wouldn't allow
Gago - His loan fee was £3.2m - more than our entire budget.

I think I may need a different approach. Perhaps I should negoiate a list of transfers and once they are on the brink of completion I can put it towards a board vote as to which ones we finalise. I dont know? In hindsight I should have put more thought into this lol

Mmmm I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew here. Perhaps 10 board members was too much. I'm thinking that in order to get everyone's opinion I may need to leave the game idle for several hours as we wait for everyone to come online. Therefore the save and game may become boring.

Also there will be alot of going to and from members. For example here

Reyes - The £2.8m bid was accepted but his wage demands were absolutely massive!
Anderson - The loan fee was huge and Man Utd wanted 50% of his wages paid which the Everton chairman wouldn't allow
Gago - His loan fee was £3.2m - more than our entire budget.

I think I may need a different approach. Perhaps I should negoiate a list of transfers and once they are on the brink of completion I can put it towards a board vote as to which ones we finalise. I dont know? In hindsight I should have put more thought into this lol

I think, as in real life, you (the manager, let's say) should make the majority of bids on players you are interested in plus players to sell. In real life the board wouldn't have an over-riding say. So get all the bids up to almost completed, then show us a list of transfers in and out, then put it up to us to decide.

I have faith in you that you can manage Everton on your own and decide who to sign! You emulated Fergie FFS haha.
So if you do decide to carry on, remember free transfers, loans, getting rid of players that aren't up to scratch then show the transfer fee you have and we can always suggest players to scout/bid on.

Anderson - Loan
Reyes - £2.8M
Felipe Anderson - Loan

People might think im crazy but id lookinto possibly selling
1. Fellaini - if price is right
2. Anichebe.

If we get a good price for fel then we can bring in some real quality team players.

People might think im crazy but id lookinto possibly selling
1. Fellaini - if price is right
2. Anichebe.

If we get a good price for fel then we can bring in some real quality team players.
do not sell fellaini. as a member of the actual supporters trust i demand it!!! ;)

Sell Fellaini. Use the funds to buy:

1. Carlos Fierro
2. Sime Vrsaljko
3. Try and get either Oriol Romeu or Josh McEachran in to replace Fellaini. Either on loan or buy them/one

Sell Fellaini. Use the funds to buy:

1. Carlos Fierro
2. Sime Vrsaljko
3. Try and get either Oriol Romeu or Josh McEachran in to replace Fellaini. Either on loan or buy them/one

i second this, even if fellaini stays,this would be awesome! and i would keep fierro in the first team if we got him

How about getting Bosingwa in for the 1st season with intent to sell him on second season ?
and get Allan Mcgregor or Craig Gordon as back up keepers since they are free agents.

Last edited:
IN
Vrsaljko
Yterrgaard Jensen
Carlos Fierro (If affordable)
OUT
Anichebe
Osman
Please can you make the deadlines for decisions longer so then if someones not online they can vote and give the supporters trust enough time to overule the board.

Last edited:
IN:
Bressan
Yterrgaard Jensen
Bony Wilfried

OUT:
Cahill
Anichebe
Osman
Felliani (if we can get +20m)

IN:
Sime Vrsaljko
Carlos Fierro

OUT:
Leon Osman
Victor Anichebe

im following i vote to buy in bressan for 1 milion and sell fellaini if you get over 20 i usually get 25 from aresenal or malaga im not too sure who else on the update your using but bressan usally does well

Think this has died out before it even really began!!!! Lol

It's only been a day tbf, he might have other things to do.

Ok folks, yes Mike was right ;).

Anyway I've decided to best progress this is that perhaps I negotiate transfers with all interested players to the brink of completion then put it to a board and followers vote. Whoever gets the most votes I'll sign and the remaining transfers we cant afford will be cancelled.

To do this I think its best we sell before we buy, giving us a bigger transfer and wage budget.

So counting up the votes for selling players we have

1) Fellaini - 8 votes (surprisingly)
2) Anichebe - 7 votes
3) Osman - 5 votes
4) Cahill - 3 votes.

I'll begin to negotiate these sales then return to you with (hopefully) a much improved transfer kitty so we can begin adding to our squad.

Keep the votes coming for recommended signings and I'll try to agree fees for as many of them as possible then we can vote on which ones to finalise.

As Gogogo Golem says at the top of this page I'll keep a decent time between decisions to get as many votes in as possible so dont be alarmed if the thread seems dead. The speed of the game will increase as we go further. Thanks