FM Base Director of Football Game

Who Shall We Manage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can always vote on it, we might not even be in a situation to! I've never found a decline though.

Quick question W4NKER, are we using LFC latest summer update or the default?

I always get a decline lol but that's why we have a board to make decisions anyway not just 1 mans opinion. hopefully we do well.

So is Steve Round acting as assistant to you as manager but left in charge? Excited about transfers!

POTENTIAL TRANSFER TARGETs

First of all here is a Squad Report for you to have a quick look at our strengths and weaknesses...

View attachment 261832
View attachment 261831

As you can see Steve Round thinks we are weakest at Right Back and recommends looking into that area.

INTERESTED PLAYERS

This is a list of players interested in joining Everton within our £3,000,000m transfer budget.

View attachment 261834

And people available for loan...

View attachment 261835

And potential RBs...

View attachment 261833

SO NOW ITS UP TO YOU... WHO SHOULD WE TRY TO SIGN?

Try to stick to a template like so to make it easier to calculate with your preferred signings top of the list. You can combine bids but remember we only have £3m to spend

EG:

1. Jose Reyes - £2.7m bid
2. Anderson - Loan bid
3. Stephen Kelly - £2m bid and Kiko Macheda - Loan Bid

So is Steve Round acting as assistant to you as manager but left in charge? Excited about transfers!
Yes. Steve Round will take charge of matches (we holiday it in other words)

Will we be looking to sell people though to boost our funds? Could make all the difference!

I would look at
1. Anderson - Loan Bid
2. Have scouts search for more Rb's as I don't believe the ones on show would make a difference than what we have.

I would try:

Reyes - £2.9 Million
Gago - Loan

Question: how are formations and tactics being handled?

1.Steve Reid 2.3 million + Loan deals for Frimprong(back up DM), Anderson(backup CM) and Chris Wood as were lacking in striker options... btw what tactics are we using b/c that might change some of the players we could choose to sign...

Last edited:
SELLING PLAYERS??

Here's our squad (including reserve players)

View attachment 261842
View attachment 261843

SO DO YOU WISH TO SELL ANYONE??

Again list them 1,2,3 etc.

At the end I'll draw up a list and we can vote on it because one board might want to sell Tim Cahill but another two might want to keep him.

Question: how are formations and tactics being handled?
I was just going to leave it to Steve Round. His profile says he likes 4-4-2 but I'm open to suggestions..

I was just going to leave it to Steve Round. His profile says he likes 4-4-2 but I'm open to suggestions..

No, thats perfect in my view, let him decide how we play.

Well with the players at hand perhaps a decent counter 4-5-1 would be worth looking at ( even though i build teams around possession based football ), though it might be interesting to leave it to Round that way if we are doing terrible midseason he can get fired(the main problem i see with this is that As Managers are never as good as Managers in the game ... )

Last edited:
3m bid for reyes

loan deal for gago

Can we concentrate on getting rid of players before bringing in so we know how transfer funds?

Sell-
1. Osman
2. Anichebe
3. Mucha (bring in Craig Gordon or McGregor)

Loan out -
Gueye

Remember to look at free transfers too! Do a quick scout yourself but particular players -
- Bosingwa
- Simao
- Salgado
- Del Piero
- Klasnic

Last edited: