If you do that, all the players that will turn up, watch everyone go "oh yeah I forgot about him"...

If you do that, all the players that will turn up, watch everyone go "oh yeah I forgot about him"...

Yeah exactly, people will be wondering how they have forgotten about some of the players lol.

List sent.

Meant to do it last night but got sidetracked.

30 mins left to bid, 7 people left to bid... not looking good.

this is a great idea. i like the change from the typical auction format

Results:

draftresultsday15.jpg

For those of you not to submit a list, I just used your old lists to get the players from this time. :) Apart from Robson, whos players in the last list were all taken, where I took liberty to picking him a Center Back, as he was suffering a bit in the defensive part of the team :)

Right, with your next lists, I will need Four things.

1. Your list of players.
2. Your list of managers.
3. The formation you want to play
4. The positions you want your back ups to be in.

Firstly, I would like to say well done, to the people that have managed to bid every round. :)

Secondly, I would like to explain this round in more detail.

So you send me your list of players, as standard. Easy.

In the same PM, send me a list of your managers. This round will be in the opposite order of the 1st round, so the people who had the choice of the best player, wont have the choice of the best manager, because that's just unfair kids. Please try and make sure you have enough managers. If you do not, then you will get stuck with someone who is ****. Probably Roberto Mancini. (love you really Joe)

Also, you need to send me the formation you want your team to play. Please don't send me tactics you have made or anything, I just want the formation, but you can include player roles, and the team instructions, but only the basic as I cba to do the advanced settings.

Then what you need to do, is list the five positions that you feel are areas of weakness, and I will get you a back up, of around 120 CA, with a relatively low PA. I may just choose real players and have to slightly edit their CA and PA to make it fair. Hopefully I won't have to, but meh. I repeat, you just send me the list of positions, not players. You are allowed people to be in two positions, so say a DR/C, but no more than two.

Any problems, feel free to post on here, or PM me.

Can't believe Agger lasted so long :)

Sending my list now.

List sent, any problems with it let me know :)

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

You took him from me DMF. Was my first pick :(

He was mine too (A)

Here is a few more logos, including alfs which was removed from Imageshack lol.

yYvaE.png
MoHck.png
Uono8.png
0ZeNe.png

Working on the rest as we speak :)

Last edited:
Well chuffed with Vucinic. Not many 160+ CA players remaining, especially ones who can play in two positions I am using (ST and AMC).

Loving the badge cheers dunc ;).

Last edited:
Robson and Foss, you have till 2pm to send me your final PM's, if you don't you will be getting random back ups and a random formation, oh, and a random manager.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Results:

draftresultsday16.jpg

managersd.jpg

Feel free to cry me a river over the back ups. :) I won't care.

I will try and start this tonight, but got logos left to do, and editing. Still debating doing a best of the rest team, don't think I can be arsed really.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Also, Foss and Robsons day 16 players are the wrong way round, I just cba to redo the image. QQ