Well chuffed I got Vermaelen. :) Surprised he lasted so long.

Seems like most people went for wingers/defenders. Happy with Evans

Happy with Pjanic and Coentrao.. list sent :)

Last edited:
I think Coentrao was choice of the round, personally.

Jeez, I assumed he had gone or I would have picked him ahead of Marcelo.

only 5 people have bid so far, you only have untill 1pm or so tomorrow :)

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

7 people still need to bid. 3 hours till the deadline.

Results:

draftresultsday13.jpg

As before, I will just take two players off the lists of the people that missed this round, from their lists next round, although please make sure you still bid on the right days, because you will still get your pick in your order, rather than having to wait till the end. Thanks. Next lists in by 2pm tomorrow please.

Lavezzi for the win. <3

He was my first choice.. :(

Happy with Defoe though :)

Got my 4 strikers set, just need some back ups now.

Out of curiostiy, how many more rounds of lists will there be? I assume 2 more after this...

Contemplating turning this into a 2 tier system with 2 relegations and 2 promotions, maybe to make it a bit more exciting? And maybe introducing a points system, much like the in Tiraths auction game, but obviously a bit different.

So that would be two leagues of 8? Anyone got a problem with that, obviously the teams would be randomly selected to be in which league.

The people who have failed to send lists/sent lists with already chosen players are blates going in the lower division.

Sent my list. Hopefully enough players on there to last the distance.

Currently I have made the database, and have randomly chosen the teams that are in what divisions.

Safe to say once we have done the last 3 days of players, 1 day of managers, then we can pretty much get the story going straight away :)

On the day you send me your manager lists, you need to tell me your formations, and what positions you would like your backups in :)

Been working on some logos.

mmfa.png
mgyb.png
ribenafc.png
yourmums.png

Thoughts? Use these, or just use the standard ones that FM creates?

Been working on some logos.

mmfa.png
mgyb.png
ribenafc.png
yourmums.png

Thoughts? Use these, or just use the standard ones that FM creates?

wonderful badges, especially love the Young Boys one ;)