Contemplating turning this into a 2 tier system with 2 relegations and 2 promotions, maybe to make it a bit more exciting? And maybe introducing a points system, much like the in Tiraths auction game, but obviously a bit different.

So that would be two leagues of 8? Anyone got a problem with that, obviously the teams would be randomly selected to be in which league.
People who have been most reliable in sending lists should be in the top division imo.

Love them Dunc, use that for mine please. Even if nobody else wants them too (A)

Results:

draftresultsday12.jpg

Get your next lists to me by lunch time tomorrow yeah. So thats around 1pm.

Also, Ravenie has replaced Stann due to my hatred of gingers.
Ha. Mug.

Lol at Alfies logo being banned on imageshack :'(

3 people still yet to bid. So I will leave this open till 3pm as I have uni now.

Ahh, I genuinely look forward to finding out the players and sending my lists all the time..

This was a fantastic idea Dunc.

Doggie style cartoon shadow with team name lol

Results:

draftresultsday14.jpg

Only 2 days left of player bidding, so make sure you get the players you really want in your team in your lists. :) When you make your manager lists, I will also need your Formations, and your 5 back up positions. :)

Tubby, sort your life out son.

Also I am finishing off the logo's and kits today. :)

De Gea
De Silvestri --------- Sakho ------------T Silva ---------- Jose Angel

Holtby ------------- Ramsay ----------- Fabregas ------------ Jovetic

Benzema ------------ Muniain

Pretty happy with that tbh, the two full backs are wonderkids and along with Holtby, are -9 PA, rest of the team is super solid and bench players all have high potential.

Last edited:
Woo Wilshere :D

Adding to my midfield need another defender and a midfielder. Will get a keeper in my backups.

Julio Cesar
Bosingwa Naldo Rami Marcelo
Song
Arteta Hamsik
Iniesta
Ibrahimovic Hulk

Subs:
#1: Vermaelen
#2: Palombo
#3: Lavezzi

My team is amazing.

Casillas
Rafael, Terry, Alves, Filipe/Vargas
Mascherano
Mikel
Arshavin, Rossi, Jesus Navas
Higuain

Not a bad team.

Adler
Alves - Ramos - Kompany - Coentrao
Y.Toure
Modric - Pjanic
Ronaldinho
Dzeko - Defoe​

Subs:
#1 - Lukaku
#2 - Wilshere
#3 - Sanogo

Team looks beastly.

I am contemplating putting a 'Best of the Rest' team into the second division, due to the massive amounts of quality players not being picked, they must feel like the dopey kid at school who was always picked last, poor guise.