Wouldn't we all?

<)

Yeah.

But anyway, I have a list of back ups in the OP, so I should really ask them.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

4 people, excluding Loser-rup, still haven't sent in lists.

Sigh, if I don't get them by 3 then I won't update till next Saturday, or maybe just remove the people that haven't bid, in that kind of mood.

Bid Dunc, sorry for the lateness, have been away for New Years.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Not updating till next Saturday then?

Might do it tonight, and let the people that haven't bid suffer.

righto.

I will be updating tonight, at around 9pm.

Then you will have five days to send me a new list.

But this list, there is a twist.

You need to send a list of around 30 players. List them in the same style as before, most wanted at the top, and least at the bottom.

The twist is you get three choices out of this list, rather than just the single player, it will be done in the same order, so Jake will get 1st choice on the 1st player, then Nathan gets 1st choice on the 2nd player, and Jake gets 1st choice on the 3rd. It's pretty simple.

I understand that a few of you may think '****, 30 players? da **** has Dunc been smoking', well, you have 5 days, you can use the editor, you can wikipedia, you can look at your match attacks, I don't care how, or when (aslong as it's send to me by 8pm on Sat) you send it to me, but get it to me.

What I am also going to do, to entice people to bid, those that have been designated ****** plymouth players, can have a 4th pick to replace your plymouth player, this player will be chosen from your list of 30 of the most high ranked player that hasn't yet been picked.

Hopefully, this will work.

If not, then you all suck.

Any questions, post on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
righto.

I will be updating tonight, at around 9am.

Then you will have five days to send me a new list.

But this list, there is a twist.

You need to send a list of around 30 players. List them in the same style as before, most wanted at the top, and least at the bottom.

The twist is you get three choices out of this list, rather than just the single player, it will be done in the same order, so Jake will get 1st choice on the 1st player, then Nathan gets 1st choice on the 2nd player, and Jake gets 1st choice on the 3rd. It's pretty simple.

I understand that a few of you may think '****, 30 players? da **** has Dunc been smoking', well, you have 5 days, you can use the editor, you can wikipedia, you can look at your match attacks, I don't care how, or when (aslong as it's send to me by 8pm on Sat) you send it to me, but get it to me.

What I am also going to do, to entice people to bid, those that have been designated ****** plymouth players, can have a 4th pick to replace your plymouth player, this player will be chosen from your list of 30 of the most high ranked player that hasn't yet been picked.

Hopefully, this will work.

If not, then you all suck.

Any questions, post on here.
Nice twist to it Dunc thought it needed a bit of a kick to it! Not sure that you should need to "entice" people to bid when they have 5 days to do so though!

Nice twist to it Dunc thought it needed a bit of a kick to it! Not sure that you should need to "entice" people to bid when they have 5 days to do so though!

I figured that if I was going to be away for 5 days, it was a bit harsh to punish people that had done the same, but for less time.

Anyway.

Todays results:

draftresultsday7.jpg

Please see my previous post before you bid to see what you have to do.

If any questions while I am away, hopefully Jake will be able to clear it up, as I have (hopefully) explained it to him.​

Yeah i, errrrrr, know everything..

Ibrahimovic Hulk
Iniesta
Hamsik Song [Midfielder]​

Sexy attack.

Bumping this to remind you to send your lists of 30 players.

Just worry about sending 30 players that haven't already been chosen, Dunc will do the rest. :)

My computers been dead for days, I'm not still too late am I? someone PM me with the banter :)

I can't even think of 30 players overall, let alone 30 that haven't been taken. I told Dunc I was going to do this but I have no idea how I'm going to. Might just send him a list of Arsenal youth and lose.

Sent the list... think I only managed 22.

Tougher than expected.