Nah I like the thought of having Ramos as he's very versatile. Looking to get a few CB's to sit on the bench, hopefully one that can play LB too so I don't have to have too many spares.

Any one else bidded Dunc or just the 5?

Hoping we can get the results tonight :)

List being sent. Is it the original order again?

I believe it is the original order again yes..

Still two people to bid, need the bids soonish. Fixing my PC atm, so I will update once thats done.

Who are the people that need to bid?

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:37 PM ----------

Any chance of an update tonight?

Who are the people that need to bid?

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:37 PM ----------

Any chance of an update tonight?

Yeah calm down. I have just finished moving my PC and just copying some files, then I will be doing an update to this. Gowd.

And its Foss and Stann that haven't bid so far :)

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Results:

draftresultsday11.jpg

Please get your next days lists to me by midnight tomorrow :) If you have missed a player last round, I will give you a player from your next lists, but obviously after everyone else has had their picks :)

I know its harder to think of players now, but keep trying, Nathan was lucky, all the players in his list had already been picked and he got his last pick. The stupid thing is, he was the one with the 1st choice this round. Muppet.

Please try and see if players in your list have already been taken, it saves me from making any mistakes. Thanks.

Got my first XI:

Julio Cesar
Bosingwa Naldo Rami Marcelo
Song
Hamsik Arteta
Iniesta
Hulk Ibrahimovic

Superb attacking potential. Bit lacklustre at the back, but hopefully Song and my goalkeeper can help them out.

Don't forget to send your lists mongos.

Results:

draftresultsday12.jpg

Get your next lists to me by lunch time tomorrow yeah. So thats around 1pm.

Also, Ravenie has replaced Stann due to my hatred of gingers.

I'd like my kit colours to be different tones of ginger please.

<)