Sup homos, just got home, will update tomorrow as I really cba, I have 16 pm's so I guess all of you have sent in a list. If not, do one tonight, even if it only has 10 players in it you would probs get a few.

When's this getting updated then (6)

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Dunc.. we're waiting.

When's this getting updated then (6)

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Dunc.. we're waiting.

I was busy moving my stuff down to Plymouth.

Anyway, will be updating at around 10pm as I am busy untill then.

Some people still haven't sent me their lists, and if they haven't done by tonight, I will be removing them and their players will be available for people to pick.

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:00 PM ----------

Closing this till I update it in the morning, did all the SS and then made my excel crash, so **** it, I am going to do it when I am less tired, if it is not up by 2pm tomorrow,I will donate my student loan to the site.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Righto. Results for last three days.

listday10.jpg

Send your next lists to me by 8pm tomorrow night.

If you are wondering, if you have more than 1 **** player, you have to choose the **** player you replace with your free pick.

Any problems or mistakes, feel free to let me know.

Whovever had Paulo Henrique as their first choice there needs to change, because Brian already picked Ganso ;)

My team is awesome (H)

teamn.png

Last edited:
Yeh poor Alfie. Suppose I better change that tomorrow, cba to do it now.

Embarrasing that I didnt notice :p

Noticed a mistake.

You have Ganso (Paolo Henrique) to Brian95 on Day 5, and you gave Paolo Henrique (Ganso) to Redrup on Day 8.

Zoomed by Tirath :(

Also, bids made :)

Noticed a mistake.

You have Ganso (Paolo Henrique) to Brian95 on Day 5, and you gave Paolo Henrique (Ganso) to Redrup on Day 8.

Also, bids made :)

Welcome to 10 mins ago.

However, you do owe FM-Base your student loan. This wasn't up at 2pm :)

Well its 17.58. and it says my post was 4 hours ago. So I suggest it was between the hours of 1-2.

Post was up at about 1:50 to be fair.

Only 4 people have sent me a list so far.

Buffon
Lucio Vertonghen Samuel

Balotelli...............Lampard .................Robben
Villa..............Milito

Bench:
Mexes

My team dont really work in any formation :S canwe trade at the end?
Making list

Adler
D.Alves - S.Ramos - Kompany - LB
Y.Toure
Modric - CM
Ronaldinho
Dzeko - Striker

Subs; Lukaku, Sanogo

Team looks strong :)

GK
Lahm - Galeano - Ivanovic - Clichy
Xavi-Motta