FM Base Draft game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 35K
Sup homos, just got home, will update tomorrow as I really cba, I have 16 pm's so I guess all of you have sent in a list. If not, do one tonight, even if it only has 10 players in it you would probs get a few.
 
When's this getting updated then (6)

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Dunc.. we're waiting.
 
When's this getting updated then (6)

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Dunc.. we're waiting.

I was busy moving my stuff down to Plymouth.

Anyway, will be updating at around 10pm as I am busy untill then.

Some people still haven't sent me their lists, and if they haven't done by tonight, I will be removing them and their players will be available for people to pick.

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:00 PM ----------

Closing this till I update it in the morning, did all the SS and then made my excel crash, so **** it, I am going to do it when I am less tired, if it is not up by 2pm tomorrow,I will donate my student loan to the site.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Righto. Results for last three days.

listday10.jpg


Send your next lists to me by 8pm tomorrow night.

If you are wondering, if you have more than 1 **** player, you have to choose the **** player you replace with your free pick.

Any problems or mistakes, feel free to let me know.
​
 
Whovever had Paulo Henrique as their first choice there needs to change, because Brian already picked Ganso ;)

My team is awesome (H)

teamn.png
 
Last edited:
Yeh poor Alfie. Suppose I better change that tomorrow, cba to do it now.
 
Noticed a mistake.

You have Ganso (Paolo Henrique) to Brian95 on Day 5, and you gave Paolo Henrique (Ganso) to Redrup on Day 8.

Zoomed by Tirath :(

Also, bids made :)
 
Noticed a mistake.

You have Ganso (Paolo Henrique) to Brian95 on Day 5, and you gave Paolo Henrique (Ganso) to Redrup on Day 8.

Also, bids made :)

Welcome to 10 mins ago.
 
However, you do owe FM-Base your student loan. This wasn't up at 2pm :)
 
Well its 17.58. and it says my post was 4 hours ago. So I suggest it was between the hours of 1-2.
 
Post was up at about 1:50 to be fair.
 
Only 4 people have sent me a list so far.
 
Buffon
Lucio Vertonghen Samuel

Balotelli...............Lampard .................Robben
Villa..............Milito

Bench:
Mexes

My team dont really work in any formation :S canwe trade at the end?
Making list
​
 
Adler
D.Alves - S.Ramos - Kompany - LB
Y.Toure
Modric - CM
Ronaldinho
Dzeko - Striker


Subs; Lukaku, Sanogo​

Team looks strong :)
 
GK
Lahm - Galeano - Ivanovic - Clichy
Xavi-Motta
Ganso-VDV-Ribery
Lisandro​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top