FM Base EPL Fantasy Football League

Good, you were only 10 points away from being the shittest Dale in the league!

Theres 2 Dales in the league must pay more attention. FPL doing my head in roll on champions league tomorrow ******* boss at that

Theres 2 Dales in the league must pay more attention. FPL doing my head in roll on champions league tomorrow ******* boss at that

FPL is crazy as **** this year thanks to Leicester, Palace and West Ham. People who picked players from any of those club as squad options have such a ridiculous amount of points that they've already pulled ahead. Feel like you need to take risks to catch up now.

FPL is crazy as **** this year thanks to Leicester, Palace and West Ham. People who picked players from any of those club as squad options have such a ridiculous amount of points that they've already pulled ahead. Feel like you need to take risks to catch up now.

Just gunna plod through next week then wildcard in the international break think thats the best plan >.<

Play FPL had one scoring captain, play FF in the CL and I captained Ronnie last week and Lewandowski this week can I have some CL luck in the BPL thank you please fantasy football gods

"Dont captain Aguero, he's so out of form. I've captained Payet because Sunderland are so incredibly **** that they won't do anything."

- Me to epic terrorist earlier.

Major points for anyone who played x3 captain KUN... **** me..

Oh my god, now he has five. At least he's being subbed off now, so no more.

He's still my captain. But I picked the wrong week for double captain points last week darn it.

I'll take the 5 though and De Bruynes goal and 2 assists.

Ta Citeh.

Well should be somewhere near the top 20 now at last. Wonder if many triple captained

Might be in line for more points i had mahrez not play and cabaye on the bench so if I understand the rules right cabaye comes in for mahrez as he is my first sub?

Just hit over 200 views on my blog good stuff its growing. Thanks to all who read, keep an eye out for international week specials I have planned.

75. My United backline brought nothing, but thankfully they were scored upon by Captain Sanchez so it turned out ok.

Back