FM-Base Fantasy Football 2016-17

Reaction score
Welcome back Ladies and Gents it is that time of year again where we abandon all our club loyalties to cheer on rival players to try and win the FM-Base fantasy football crown, last year Bujakaa beat myself for top spot and he is our current champion.

I have renewed the league so as far as I know you just reactivate your team and it should go back into it but if that does not happen the league code is

65475-22636

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

also above is the website to open your account if you are new

So come one come all and let us see who is the best fantasy manager in the land!

you can see my team already in there the DirkDigglers Dynamos, I have just auto completed a team to get the league up and running don't worry Christian Benteke will be nowhere near my starting 11. Won't be previewing no players this year as I just do not physically have the time to do the research then blab on for 500 words. Interesting picks this year as all the cheap options like Mahrez and Vardy are now fairly expensive outlays.

I will say one thing however Always Captain Zlatan!

All the best for the new season but not too much mind! (H)

I'm going to put a reminded on my phone to check my team every Saturday morning.

I normally create a team and forget about the whole thing about a month in..

I'm going to put a reminded on my phone to check my team every Saturday morning.

I normally create a team and forget about the whole thing about a month in..

Friday night kickoffs this season don't forget

Friday night kickoffs this season don't forget

F-ING Chelsea way early on FN. Don't remind me!

The only saving grace is the match ticket and room is cheaper than the match ticket was last season! But it's still a half day off at least and an overnight in London as there's nottin' back.

So how's the **** industry treating you Dirk? ;) .....

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, lol, but I happen to know one of the biggest **** producers in the Netherlands who also jointly runs the Utrecht branch of the L'pool supporters club. Comes over loads and never misses a Euro away. Felt I'd share when I read that. Shrugs.

Feel free to insert applicable joke here.

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, lol, but I happen to know one of the biggest **** producers in the Netherlands who also jointly runs the Utrecht branch of the L'pool supporters club. Comes over loads and never misses a Euro away. Felt I'd share when I read that. Shrugs.

Feel free to insert applicable joke here.

... :D

Never submit a team until late on the week the season starts to cover all basis. (I know you can change until KO the first PL game but still.).

So no rush yet.

Yeah due to blogging and being an active part of the FPL community (although been anonymous since seasons end) I have to be reyt in amongst it from the get go

So here's how my fantasy team is looking at the moment...

PLFantasyFootball.png

I'm somewhat set on Agüero, Alderweireld, Dann, De Gea, Heaton, Morgan and Shaw. However I'm still undecided on the rest. No doubt this squad will look entirely different to the squad I choose on August 13th though.

Last edited:
Here's how my squad is looking at the moment...

FantasyTeam2.0.png

It's f**king hard work fitting in Aguero and Ibra, but I think this is a half decent team. I'm almost finally done.