FM-Base Fantasy Football 2016-17

I made Firmino my captain this week, transferred Martial out for Hazard, my midfield alone is beyond attacking/fantasy football ****.

fantasyfootball.PNG

I made Firmino my captain this week, transferred Martial out for Hazard, my midfield alone is beyond attacking/fantasy football ****.

fantasyfootball.PNG

What I love about Fantasy Football, it can offer you consolations to rival clubs doing well. Get in Firmino :D Puts me on top if a cash league among 11 other people.

What I love about Fantasy Football, it can offer you consolations to rival clubs doing well. Get in Firmino :D Puts me on top if a cash league among 11 other people.

Firmino can f**k off! As soon as I swap the s**thead out... he scores *cues sad music*. It's all on Costa and Hazard to save me tomorrow.

Firmino can f**k off! As soon as I swap the s**thead out... he scores *cues sad music*. It's all on Costa and Hazard to save me tomorrow.

Hahaha I know that feeling mate. Only reason I have him in is, he's basically a false 9 for liverpool, but classed as a midfielder. Walcott is basically a wide forward, so is Hazard & Sterling, I had Martial in under that category too but rightfully swapped him for Hazard, and that's why I go for these types of players. Heck, my entire team is attack minded, even my defenders are full-backs who love to get forward and possibly nick a goal or an assist.

fantasyfootballl.PNG

Yeah, it's been tough alright. The table is swings and roundabouts at the moment though.
I went 25th, 3rd, 16th in the first few weeks.

A good captain week or differential and you are right up there again.
I bit the bullet and brought in Diego ****** Knuckles Costa.

I'm determined not to sacrifice points this year. It's cost me leagues in the past.

That's worked well so far. :p

Yeah, He saved my *** a bit.
I forgot to do my team last week, so dropped off the pace again :mad:

Hopefully my captain choice will work out this week.

Gone from 19th the to 1st the way things stand 76 points after I used my wildcard not bad

Anybody else leaving Aguero out this week?
Spurs are very good at the back, and I felt that cash was of more use in my midfield.

Anybody else leaving Aguero out this week?
Spurs are very good at the back, and I felt that cash was of more use in my midfield.

Last year aside when he wasted my triple captain bonus, he has a boss record against Tottenham. Nah, he's the one fella' I'd never change.

Last edited:
I have a feeling it's going to be a low scoring game for some reason :(
My captain choice has gone to a midfielder, if I shoehorn Aguero in, I have to drop Zlatan vs Stoke.

Last edited:
It seems I can ruin any players form, just by putting them in my team XD

Did anybody else look for a good differential this week?
I brought in Allen and gave him the armband. Hull a pretty leaky, so hopefully He can get double figures and help me out.

How did you like your differential? :)
Whats your team name?

Didn't work out, but that's the luck of the draw in FF :)
You have to take chances sometimes and make it interesting.

My team is Mata Bolism.
Terrible performance so far this year, but it's still a good laugh chasing the pack.

Liverpool go clear top the league for the first time this year.

I go clear top of the FMB fantasy league for the first time this year.

Something kinda' cool in all that. (H).

Dont forget that there is long way to go ;)
I was over 100 points behind and 40 spot around 9-10 GW back, now 9th and 30 points behind you. Need to defend my title.
Started out badly and making risky choices.

So long as L'pool stay there in real life I'm not bothered what happens in fantasy! :).

Good luck!

Who to captain for game week 13?
I've a safe choice between Aguero, Coutinho and Sanchez (I've a good feeling about Coutinho vs Sunderland).
Or a risky Rondon or Lukaku.

:S

My girlfriend jumped up to 4th from 20th after scoring 105 points and she still has Firmino and Lukaku to come.
She now thinks she's Fergie himself XD