FM-Base Fantasy Football 2016-17

Yeah, but she got great points from her defenders and several others.
I was mad jealous :mad: .....

Someone else captained Sanchez for a 105 point Sat'day to open up a big gap the top the league. Had a terrible day myself. BADLY need the Reds, and Firmino, Mané and preferably my captain Origi in particular, to get back to mullering a side today to salvage something from this horrible fantasy weekend.

I used to be in a regular Sky league for a good few years. All mates. And a few years back, the girl I was seeing, a frigging blue, wanted in. Never played FF in her life. I'd had 4 straight years of leading from the front, failing away late and finishing second. She only went and won the league her first season. Pipping me in second AGAIN! *****!

Probably a good thing for the sake of peace and harmony in the home that we're no longer together!

I used to be in a regular Sky league for a good few years. All mates. And a few years back, the girl I was seeing, a frigging blue, wanted in. Never played FF in her life. I'd had 4 straight years of leading from the front, failing away late and finishing second. She only went and won the league her first season. Pipping me in second AGAIN! *****!

XD

It's so typical.
We used to go to the dog track once a month for years and sometimes walk out with 20 or 30 quid profit.
One of the lads brought his wife one night and while we were having a few drinks before the first race we all had to explain the bet types to her (she had no idea what reversed forecasts, accas, trebles or yankees were).
She walked out with about 300 quid profit :mad:

Hope your FF day improves mate.

Just dumped Aguero in light of his 4 game ban incoming. God it feels good to have all that money. Was doing great till Sanchez decimated my rank yesterday. Still above the average for the gameweek mind

So the G/F thinks she's hot **** now because she got the top score in our league of 108 XD

Strange thing is I jumped 150k places without Sanchez. 68 points not bad, mad that I switched Lovren back in and Phillips 9 points are on the bench.
9th spot in league, not too shabby. Wanting to make some good transfers but afraid of -8 or -12 point drop..

I'm proud of myself this year.
I said I was NEVER going to take a points drop and I've stuck to it.

Not that I didn't want this before like, but now Hazard looks like he's gonna' miss, I'll take a Pickford clean sheet and an Anichebe goal or two being as he's my first sub replacement for the Belgium.

Come on Sund'land and David Moyes Football GENIUS!

Disastrous fantasy week.

Completely forgot about the Friday night game being the first of the week so subsequently never had a 'keeper being too late to change Pickford. Coupled with De Bruyne remaining the captain who I would of changed.

Darn my lax memory!

Completely missed the transfer deadline, but was lucky and had no injuries.
40 points so far and I still have Azpilicueta, Koscielny, Eriksen, Capoue and my captain Sánchez to play.
Not bad, seeing as the weeks average is a pretty low 29.

Dodged a bullet.

Huss you are spoiling the big suprise that maybe 3 or 4 games are in one week and DGW are coming...

Wonder how many active players we have in our league.
But yeah, haven't been that active this time around. Making a huge mess of bad transfers over one GW is frustrating, biggest is dropping Alonso before two goals... Got back up to top3 for once and lingering in near top 10 ever since. Will see how things go. Will try to be active until the end. Need good week to motivate myself to get some changes protecting the title.

With no prem teams playing each other in the cup GW 28 is looking more and more like a write off. I'm not active here but very active on twitter

Smashed it today 92 points in total, anyone beat that? Captaining Lukaku helped but scored well elsewhere with all my defence chipped in. Midfield was **** but finally headong in the right direction

Its been brought to my attention today that should Manchester City beat Huddersfield they will have 2 fixtures in gameweek 27