FM-Base Fantasy Football 2016-17

It looks good. There's a couple of things I would change, but that's just me.

what would you change?
Here's how my squad is looking at the moment...

FantasyTeam2.0.png

That's pretty good to be fair!

It's f**king hard work fitting in Aguero and Ibra, but I think this is a half decent team. I'm almost finally done.

what would you change?

Well...

I would probably transfer Butland for a £4.5m GK (like Heaton). Also I would ditch Terry (picking Chelsea defenders is a risk at the moment) and Payet (he hasn't featured much for West Ham in pre-season so I doubt we'll see him in GW1). Then I would transfer Austin for someone who's more guaranteed to start.

The downside to L'pool being stacked with goal scorers, is the high price for them all. Sighs.

Well...

I would probably transfer Butland for a £4.5m GK (like Heaton). Also I would ditch Terry (picking Chelsea defenders is a risk at the moment) and Payet (he hasn't featured much for West Ham in pre-season so I doubt we'll see him in GW1). Then I would transfer Austin for someone who's more guaranteed to start.

Interesting you say all that!
Have ditched butland for hennessey, may ditch Terry but Chelsea defender is just standard (and kante may help them), I've swapped Payet for Mahrez, Austin I think is basically guaranteed with Long as they're the only strikers though I now have £2 mill spare so may bring in benteke if he goes Palace.

I'm in, so is the Girlfriend :D
Seemed tougher to make a team this year, and the interface is *****.

I shall be settling down at some point this evening/ tomorrow morning and boxing this off.

deulofeu or Ayew I can't decide! Ayew safer but deulofeu could be a cheapish good player to have

Entered earlier. Satisfied.

On phone so won't qoute your team post because its too hard scrolling up in the text box. Who you end up captaining I've done Mane with Aguero only netting once could really pay off especially if Koscielny doesnt play. Also and an aside when is Sturridge back? I picked him up in my togga draft team as a long term option.

Also if we can get 8 people I dont mind doing an FM base draft team on togga if people want to, the draft is really fun!

Liverpool score 4 but Firmino gets none. :(
classic

On phone so won't qoute your team post because its too hard scrolling up in the text box. Who you end up captaining I've done Mane with Aguero only netting once could really pay off especially if Koscielny doesnt play. Also and an aside when is Sturridge back? I picked him up in my togga draft team as a long term option.

Augero this week. Sturridge was only a slight strain but he'd missed too many sessions for our liking prior to Arsenal.

That's a real interesting one. If I had to put my neck on it, right now I'd say he's third in line behind Firmino and Origi to play up there. But he'll get his percentage of games and will score when he does. A high risk/ high reward fantasy play at this point.

Augero this week. Sturridge was only a slight strain but he'd missed too many sessions for our liking prior to Arsenal.

That's a real interesting one. If I had to put my neck on it, right now I'd say he's third in line behind Firmino and Origi to play up there. But he'll get his percentage of games and will score when he does. A high risk/ high reward fantasy play at this point.

Well in my draft I took him about 7th round so it was pretty low compared to who else was out there, people seemed reluctant to take him on but as a seventh round pick i think he will see points when fit already have Lukaku and Sanchez playing up top so will be a good front free for my togga team

So, I sold Wes Morgan and Drinkwater and benched Vardy yesterday....

Been a hard time deciding who to replace Augero with the next three. Ended up eating 4 points and swapping 2. Bringing in Ienacho (Sp?) and De Bruyne from City.

Last edited:
Been a hard deciding who to replace Augero with the next three. Ended up eating 4 points and swapping 2. Bringing in Ienacho (Sp?) and De Bruyne from City.

Yeah, it's been tough alright. The table is swings and roundabouts at the moment though.
I went 25th, 3rd, 16th in the first few weeks.

A good captain week or differential and you are right up there again.
I bit the bullet and brought in Diego ****** Knuckles Costa.

I'm determined not to sacrifice points this year. It's cost me leagues in the past.