FM-Base FC - FIFA 10 Pro Club (xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The missis is at work so i''ve got the kids today so i won't be on till after the South Africa game :'(

What position do you play and what are your best stats please buddy, including overall.

I can either off the wings mate. Or striker, and i'm not too sure what his rating is mate all i know is he's quick,good at long shots,and finishing. Oh and he also wears pink boots (K)

I can either off the wings mate. Or striker, and i'm not too sure what his rating is mate all i know is he's quick,good at long shots,and finishing. Oh and he also wears pink boots (K)

lol on the pink boots :p

Sorry mate we have plenty of players for those roles.

Thankyou for your interest though.

Anyone playing? I'm around untill 3, then on again after Spain.

The game before that was poor though, even though they were a good team I could of played better. Anyone up for some games now?

Off to football now lads, be back on at 11ish.

7.0 7.0 well pay chris and mj rabona flicks and trick in that game was fun ill be on in 5 mins

any 1 coming on now ???????????????? surly you lot are not watching Nigeria v Greece lol

Me and Pete are on if anyone else is coming.

someone get online get in a couple before the france v mexico game me and chris are on

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

CM/CF and not sure what my stats are, not on the xbox at the moment but my overalls only around 80

still interested in joining mate (H)

Hello, lads I am now a free agent on FIFA, I had pro at 88 but sold my xbox, then realised that was a huge mistake, so I bought a new one and have a new pro, he is only 74 but I have saw that I preform better than half the pros out there that are 80+.

Looking for a club and would be very interested in joining this club.

Player can play anywhere in midfield or up front, really don't mind. Can also do ANY which is my usual position in previous clubs however I wont do ANY if im just the whole defenece and maybe one midfielder, unless we are taking turns, in that case I would take my turn.

Please get back thanks.

P.S My previous pro had played over 200 games and scored over 400 goals :)

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Also im always online so im reilable

Hello, lads I am now a free agent on FIFA, I had pro at 88 but sold my xbox, then realised that was a huge mistake, so I bought a new one and have a new pro, he is only 74 but I have saw that I preform better than half the pros out there that are 80+.

Looking for a club and would be very interested in joining this club.

Player can play anywhere in midfield or up front, really don't mind. Can also do ANY which is my usual position in previous clubs however I wont do ANY if im just the whole defenece and maybe one midfielder, unless we are taking turns, in that case I would take my turn.

Please get back thanks.

P.S My previous pro had played over 200 games and scored over 400 goals :)

yh mate i would be happy for you to join but we have another manager i would need to ask (H)

put send the team a request to sign we are called fm base
---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Also im always online so im reilable

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

yh mate i would be happy for you to join but we have another manager i would need to ask

put send the team a request to sign we are called fm base :)

Believe he's signing for us, although I'm not sure :p

Yeah pretty sure he's joining us but don't want to jinx it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.